Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy WashPrix régulier $42.00 Prix réduit $25.00
2.5oz l 74ml
When your skin is chronically dry, or just dry right now, you need a wash that won’t suck the life out of your already-parched face. If you want bouncy, glowing skin that lasts, it all starts with your wash (the wrong one can leave you looking and feeling like dried-out paper). Holifrog blended together the best moisture-preserving ingredients thy could find and kept away from anything that could potentially disrupt the skin barrier and spur on more dryness, including essential oils and sulfates.
Imagine a reparative salve that also cleanses, dissolves makeup and daily grime while hydrating your skin and helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day, ensuring you stay dewy, not dull.
Holifrog's blend of dreamy natural oils and butters soothe dehydrated skin and non-foaming balm formula helps restore your skin barrier.
Makeup lovers and sunscreen die-hards rejoice! Our Balmy Wash dissolves longwear pigments and stubborn SPF, making it an ideal first step in a double cleanse.
- Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Linolenic Acid: Unsaturated fats, which are critical in promoting cell turnover and regeneration.
- Sunflower seed oil: Helps rehab a damaged or irritated skin barrier.
- Papaya seed oil: Naturally packed with fatty acids, it keeps precious moisture from escaping from your skin.
- Grape seed oil: Rich in essential fatty acids (palmitic, stearic and linoleic), beta-carotene and Vitamins D, C, E, this carrier oil moisturizes the skin by balancing both dry and oily patches. It can penetrate blocked pores and cleanse breakouts.
- Jojoba oil: A skin identical non-fragrant monounsaturated oil that enhances skin’s restorative properties; it’s texture is similar to the skin’s sebum, so is brilliant for dry skin.
- Kokum seed butter: Kokum butter has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that rejuvenate damaged skin cells.
- Mongongo seed oil: Containing Vitamin E, calcium, copper and zinc, it’s highly nutrient-dense for the skin. Rich in fatty acids, it delivers a protective, emollient layer on the surface. It’s acidic properties make it a standout: linoleic, alpha-eleostearic acid.
- Marula seed oil: Rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, oleic acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, these fatty acids and antioxidants, keep skin smooth and protected from the effects of environmental stressors and free radicals. It softens and moisturizes without clogging pores.
- Cranberry seed oil: High in antioxidants, it also has the perfect ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids, which means it absorbs super well into the skin, giving you excellent hydration; your skin is then able to absorb the potent antioxidants (Vitamin E + fatty acids) and other nutrients in the oil. It improves skin’s elasticity, boosts collagen and firms skin.
- Avocado oil: Loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins A, D and E, potassium, and lecithin, the epidermis easily absorbs these nutrients, which also help form new skin. It can help promote collagen synthesis, which creates new connective tissue. It provides great relief for dry, irritated and flaky skin.
- Moringa seed oil: A plant oil that contains several antioxidants, including zeatin, quercetin, and vitamins A, C, and E. The oil is also a very good source of oleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid that can replenish skin and help guard against moisture loss. Moringa seed oil contains amino acids as well as plant sterols, which can have a calming effect on skin.
- Spinach leaf extract: It’s deep green color makes it a rich source of antioxidants, including vitamins C, E, and K, all of which help defend skin from environmental aggressors.
- Olive oil esters: Emulsifies impurities so they can be easily wiped or rinsed away.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Beeswax, Silica, Jojoba Esters, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil*, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil, Oleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Extract, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Olive Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Tocopherol, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Polyglyceryl-6 Pentaoleate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Toluene Sulfonic Acid
HOW TO USE:
Massage on dry skin in slow circular motions. Take your time, it’s sinking in.
Since Kissimmee is 85% oil content, you’ve got to emulsify properly in order to lift the oil off your skin. A quick rinse the way you would with a water-based formula is not going to do the trick and you will be left with a sticky, greasy residue.
The best technique? Think of washing with Kissimmee like cleaning up salad dressing that spilled on the tile floor: you can’t just splash it with water. You’ve got to do about 2-3 separate layers of massaging warm water over the oil to emulsify, aka: marry the oil & water together. Once you’ve done that, a final rinse ensures you’ve whisked all the emulsified oil/water (which at that point looks and feels like a milky gel) off your face, leaving you with clean and supple skin.