Sunset OilPrix régulier $35.00 Prix réduit $24.95
8oz l 236ml
Created with the hardcore beach bum in mind, this oil provides a shimmering douse of nourishment with the aid of four key oils, like coconut and jojoba, and a thoughtful array of plant extracts chosen for their ability to restore. While it’s an ideal hydrator after a long day in the sun, it’s also fantastic as an everyday supercharged moisturizer for glowy, supple skin. Rub it all over, allow it to sink, and enjoy the sun-dipped sheen it gives you.
- *Coconut Oil - Soothes eczema, sunburn, and psoriasis.
- Jojoba Oil - Reduces the effects of sunburn. Helps to seal in moisture and create an effective barrier to external elements.
- *Aloe Vera - Contains proteolytic enzymes that repair damaged skin. A common remedy for sunburns.
- Vitamin E - Boosting collagen production, a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic.
- Rose - A natural aphrodisiac, promotes feelings of love and gratitude. Powerful antioxidant properties, which aids the healing process from the sun.
- Geranium - Promotes cell growth; it helps to recycle dead cells and supports the regeneration of new cells.
- Arnica - An anti-inflammatory, it naturally stimulates your body’s healing processes.
- *Calendula Infusion - An antioxidant-rich herb, has the ability to nourish and soothe sun-damaged skin. Considered one of nature’s most healing herbs.
* Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*
*Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.
How to use:
On dry skin, apply liberally after sun exposure or after cleansing. Ideal as a super-nourishing after a long day in the sun.