Lightwave Enzyme Cleansing BalmRegular price $55.00
1.7oz l 50ml
We dreamt up the most luxurious cleansing experience we could think of and Lightwave was born. With the grime-removing power of cleansing oil, a gentle biodegradable emulsifier, and the sumptuous feel of a balm, Lightwave is a true cleansing workhorse. Botanical Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) and Papaya fruit enzymes to gently exfoliate dead skin cells. Organic Turmeric extract provides skin-brightening antioxidants. Skin is left soft and radiant without any stripping or disruption to its natural microbiome.
- Gently dissolves dead skin through a combination of 5% AHA's and papaya enzymes.
- Oils with high Oleic and Linoleic acid content help soften and regenerate skin, restore the skin barrier, and reduce trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Makes an excellent base for gua sha and facial massage thanks to its incredible slip.
Perfect for: dullness, dry skin, rough texture, hyperpigmentation, and anyone in need of a deep exfoliating cleanse
- Macadamia Nut Oil oil stands out among other plant oils due to its high content of palmitoleic acid, a fatty acid which is naturally present in skin but decreases as we age. In fact, it has a chemical profile which is among the closest to human sebum, making it an excellent oil to remove clogged pores and soften skin.
- Plum Kernel Oil is a cold-pressed oil rich in oleic and linoleic fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, C and E. It contains at least six times the antioxidant power of argan oil, and helps nourish, plump, and protect skin against free radicals and environmental pollutants.
- Glycolic acid is naturally derived from sugar cane, and as the smallest molecule of all the alpha hydroxy acids it has the highest bio-availability. It increases cellular turnover at the lowest level of the stratum corneum, helping skin to remain fresh and youthful.
- Turmeric root is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant thanks to its curcumin content, which helps to brighten skin, reduce pigmentation, slow the aging process, and inhibit acne.
Macadamia ternifolia nut oil*, Prunus domestica (Plum) kernel oil*, Polyglyceryl-4 oleate, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Polyglycerol-3 Beeswax, Lactobacillus/Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, Carica Papaya Seed Oil, Ricinus communis seed oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Curcuma Longa root extract*. *organic
HOW TO USE:
Massage a thin layer of balm over dry skin with dry fingers. Once applied, wet hands with warm water and emulsify balm into a milk. Rinse clean with warm water or a damp washcloth. Lightwave can also be used as a flash mask. Simply leave on the face for 5-10 minutes before emulsifying and removing.