Grapefruit & Magnolia Refining Body Oil
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Clover (wild-harvested by the LB team) is renowned for its cooling and stimulating energetics. Pairs well with a lymphatic massage used as part of skin brushing beforehand or simply a gentle massage, directionally towards your heart.
- Mullein flowers (wild-harvested by the LB team) have shown support in helping with the nervous system and potential nerve pain. It is also antimicrobial to help cleanse the skin when used as a pre or post-shower massage.
- Agrimony (grown in the LB Garden) is related to the Rose and acts as a gentle astringent and rich antioxidant to help tone the skin and impart a glow while repairing environmental damage.
- Sweetly scented from US-grown and distilled pink and white grapefruit. Bright and cheerful to lift the mood. Works well with the clover for lymph support and agrimony to tone.
- Elevated by dark florals of magnolia and night-blooming jasmine plus clarifying lavender. All three are rich in calming and nervous system restorative compounds to reduce stress.
- Grounded by abundant, fair-trade resinous copaiba balsam. With a range of anti-inflammatory compounds that support the skin, muscles, joints in addition to being deeply relaxing to center the mind.
- HOW TO USE:
4oz l 120ml
A multifaceted and luxurious body serum to help refine and restore the skin via fruit enzymes and fresh herbal infusions.
The fruit-derived acids gently exfoliate to de-flake the skin, reduce razor burn and decrease congestion. While the herbal infusion enhances lymphatic drainage during a massage, calms inflammation, and tones for radiant skin. Acting like a facial for the whole body.
Aromatically it imparts feelings of joy and love while relaxing the nervous system.
A scent inspired by the transition from Spring to Summer. When the air is filled with sweet florals and in the evenings, night-blooming jasmine. Enhanced with bright, citrus high notes reminiscent of sipping fresh-squeezed Palomas on a hot summer day.
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*^ (and) trifolium pratense (clover) flower*^ (and) verbascum thapsus (mullein) flower*^ (and) agrimonia eupatoria leaf/flower*^, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil^, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*^, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil (and) vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) fruit/leaf extract (and) saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract & citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract (and) citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract (and) acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract and essential oils of citrus grandis (grapefruit)*, michelia alba (magnolia), copaifera reticulate balsam#, lavandula angustifolia (lavender)*^ and citrus bergamia (sun safe FCF bergamot) fruit* and jasminum sambac (jasmine) absolute
*organic | ^regionally sourced
Massage liberally after your shower or before bed. As a light-to-mid weight oil, it should absorb quickly for instant moisture.
Notes: The grapefruit essential oil is in a sun-safe dilution (well below the 4% advisory). Though with the exfoliating enzymes, sunscreen should be worn if the skin will be exposed to the sun. It makes a lovely night oil if you are concerned.