Inamorata Tinted Collagen Lip Serum
- Nourishes and conditions lips
- Adds gloss, shine, and natural berry-hue tint
- Naturally plumps lips through peptides, phospholipids and collagen
- Prevents lips from drying out with Hyaluronic acid
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Hibiscus seed oil has a high mucilage content which helps prevent water loss from the skin. It is also naturally abundant in alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) which gently sloughs off flaky skin, while its flavonoid content protects skin from environmental damage.
- Beet root: Beets are the dark red, fleshy roots of the beta vulgaris plant. They are rich in vitamins and minerals and have been used in traditional folk herbalism for hundreds of years to treat circulatory and digestive problems. Beets are naturally rich in anthrocyanins, a type of flavonoid with antioxidant effects.
- The cold-pressed oil from Papaya seeds is nourishing for skin and hair and is naturally high in vitamins C, A, and E. The whole fruit is rich in the enzyme papain which removes dead skin by dissolving sebum and rejuvenating dull skin.
- Peppermint leaves have been used for millenia to treat digestive complaints. It is commonly used as a flavoring and in skincare products imparts a tingling and cooling sensation.
- HOW TO USE:
.33oz l 10ml
The first lip oil of its kind, Inamorata plumps, softens, and adds shine with only plant-based ingredients. We have added tripeptide-29, the building block of native collagen, into an intensely nourishing base of Hibiscus seed oil, Shea nut oil, Papaya seed oil, and vegetable polyglycerides. Organic phospholipids and hyaluronic acid are incorporated into a lipid-matrix which allows them to swell when coming into contact with the water contained under the surface of our lips. An infusion of hibiscus flowers and beet root adds a sheer rosy tint and antioxidants.
Conveniently packaged in a glass rollerball for a hygienic and mess-free application.
Perfect for: All skin types.
Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Hibiscus sabdariffa seed oil, Vitellaria paradoxa nut oil, Carica papaya seed oil, Isoamyl laurate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Lecithin*, Yeast extract, Phospholipids, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Tripeptide-29, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Alkanna tinctoria root extract, Beta vulgaris extract*, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis flower extract*, Hyaluronic acid, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Apply to lips using rollerball applicator as often as needed. Can also be worn as an overnight lip treatment.