Tigress Face BalmRegular price $100.00
1oz l 30ml
Earthwise Beauty’s Tigress Face Balm is unique in its lightweight texture and blend of butters and herbs that are suited for even those with acne-prone skin. A vegan balm that is soft and melts into the skin instantly to provide nourishing hydration, it is non-comedogenic with acne-fighting ingredients like ucuuba butter, sapote oil, and spikenard oil. Tigress vegan face balm can also help heal the appearance of inflammation, acne breakouts, blackheads while giving the appearance of firm skin. This multi-use hydrating face balm is also great to protect from moisture loss, the wind, and cold.
- Ucuuba butter: One of the most healing butters we have ever encountered, Amazonian ucuuba is like a combination of beneficial herbs, hay, and nutmeg all in one butter. This traditional folk remedy is helpful for acne, eczema, psoriasis, and other skin issues, renews collagen, and promotes skin regeneration.
- Kokum butter: This hard, brittle, pale brown butter from India was a love at first sight to Ava due to its "winds in Sanata Fe" scent. It is a uniquely light butter that is noncomedogenic, pore minimizing (astringent), and rich in vitamin E.
- Sapote oil: Another rare find, sapote oil from Guatemala is dry, creamy, and highly cleansing. It is called an oil but it has the feel of a butter.
- Babassu oil: This oil-butter is a penetrating, lightly astringent emollient for dry to very dry skin, and it is noncomedogenic.
- Green coffee bean oil: An extremely light and silky oil the color of dark green seaweed, green coffee oil has a pH similar to our skin, and it is abundant in phytochemicals. It is particularly beneficial for all mature skin concerns, but being so lightweight, it is also valuable in the care of acne-prone and oily skin.
- Spikenard essential oil: Topically, spikenard is renowned for helping with stubborn skin issues, particularly acne, psoriasis, eczema, and scalp problems.
- Usnea lichen extract: The usnea is a group of lichen often used by herbalists, and was chosen for its clarifying benefits and the speed with which it can dry up acne breakouts.
- Frankincense essential oil: When it comes to fresh, unrefined botanical ingredients for wrinkles, signs of sun damage, loss of skin firmness, and age spots, frankincense is at the top of the list along with myrrh and rose. Frankincense also reduces puffiness and speeds skin healing.
Cold-press unrefined Garcinia indica (kokum) kernel butter†, cold-press unrefined Virola surinamensis (ucuuba) seed butter†, cold-press unrefined whole-fruit Passiflora edulis (passionfruit) oil*, cold-press unrefined Attalea speciosa (babassu) kernel oil†, cold-press unrefined Pouteria sapota (sapote) kernel oil†, cold-press unrefined Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) nut kernel oil*, cold-press unrefined organic Rosa canina (whole-fruit rosehip) oil, cold-press unrefined Coffea (green coffee) bean oil*, tocopherol (vit. E from non-GMO sunflowers), supercritical CO2 select Curcuma longa (turmeric) rhizome extract*, Boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil†, Nardostachys jatamansi (spikenard) oil† (Nepal), Pinus edulis (pinyon pine) oil†, Helichrysum italicum (Italian everlasting) absolute, Usnea (old man's beard) lichen CO2 extract (Helianthus annuus [sunflower] seed oil, polyglyceryl-6 caprylate [emulsifier]‡, polyglyceryl-3 palmitate [emulsifier]‡ and Usnea barbata lichen extract*).
*Certified organic. †Responsibly wildcrafted. ‡From certified sustainably sourced palm oil.
All absolutes are hexane free whenever available.
Certified cruelty free, vegan, handcrafted, small batch. Gluten free.
HOW TO USE:
Apply day and night or only at night all over the face or just on the oily or acne-prone areas. Keep away from excessive heat (above 80 degrees F) for maximum shelf life.
Try this incredible trio: a layer of Nap in the Meadow Face Serum, then Tigress Face Balm and Farizad's Veil blended together.
Your balm may melt in transit, so open the jar carefully upon arrival. If it melts partially or completely, place it in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes (just until it solidifies; don't leave it there for too long because then it tends to crack), then store at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Texture changes in 100% natural vegan products are natural under fluctuating temperatures, and do not in any way affect the product's performance or shelf life.
Allergic reactions to ucuuba butter and usnea lichen are rare but possible. Customers with sensitive skin are advised to test a sample first.