Tularosa Nocturnal Illuminating Milk
- Smooths fine lines
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Strengthens skin barrier
- Reduces Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL)
- Evens skin tone and texture
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Chaparral (also known as Creosote) is native to the southwestern United States and is known to have anti-septic and antioxidant properties which are useful for oily and/or problem skin.
- Yerba Santa is a desertic plant that is rich in mucopolysaccharides and glycoproteins. It has smoothing and hydrating properties.
- Like many desert plants, the Blue Agave needs little water to survive, and contains a high amount of carbohydrates and polysaccharides (sugars) which allow it to store moisture to ensure survival during droughts. These natural sugars also help draw moisture to the skin and protect against environmental stress.
- Prickly Pear Seed oil is prized for its high Vitamin E content, making it one of the most expensive carrier oils in the world. The oil contains many healthful compounds known to have hydrating, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. Research suggests that the contents of prickly pear oil can reduce skin inflammation, as well as prevent skin damage and acne.
- HOW TO USE:
This creamy, green hydro-milk harnesses the resiliency of desert botanicals to stimulate hydration and cellular renewal without the use of irritating acids or actives. Plants that grow in desert ecosystems are rich in polysaccharides (water-loving sugars) and adaptogenic compounds which help them adapt to UV radiation and drought. We combine these desert adaptogens with other potent plant extracts that function as retinol-analogs, including Bakuchiol from the Babchi plant and Moth Bean extract, to stimulate the skin's own cellular turnover process.
Tularosa should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain its longevity as we did not include the use of traditional emulsifiers in order to maintain the most potent serum.
Perfect for: All skin types; particularly dry, dull, hyperpigmentation, rough texture, acne-prone, inflamed.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Opuntia ficus indica (Prickly Pear) seed oil, Aqua (water), Plukenetia volubilis (Sacha Inchi) seed oil*, Squalane, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum (Yerba Santa) ferment extract, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) oleosomes, Vigna Aconitifolia (Moth Bean) Seed Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Saccharomyces/Agave Tequiliana (Blue Agave) Leaf Ferment Filtrate*, Propanediol, Glycerin, Curcuma Longa extract, Larrea Divaricata (Chaparral) extract, Bakuchiol, Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) root extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ferula galbaniflua (Galbanum) gum extract, Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) flower/leaf oil*, Tanacetum anuum (Blue Tansy) flower oil*, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Citrate, Linalool^, Limonene^, Geraniol^. *organic. ^natural component of essential oils
Apply a thin layer of serum (2-3 pumps) to face after cleansing and misting. Allow it to fully absorb before applying any occlusive products such as oils or balms.