Nine Herbs Charm Clarifying Face OilRegular price $80.00
The Nine Herbs Charm is medieval recipe for drawing out poison and toxins, composed of nine herbs and an incantation to be performed while making the charm. Inspired by this herbal lore, we composed our serum for blemished and troubled skin with several of the herbs mentioned in this charm (Mugwort, Nettle, Plantain, Fennel, Chamomile) which are powerful anti-inflammatories. A blend of high-linoleic acid plant oils, composed specifically for acne-prone skin, helps banish pore-clogging sebum and soften scars. Essential oils with antibacterial and antiseptic properties kill bacteria and relieve irritation.
- Calms inflammation, redness, and irritation.
- Prevents scarring.
- Helps remove pore-clogging oil and dirt, preventing blemishes.
- Nourishes stressed skin.
- Naturally antibacterial without drying skin.
Perfect for:Acne-prone, red, irritated, inflamed, oily, or hormonal skin types. It is also wonderful as a very light face oil that does not clog pores.
- Cleavers are often thought of as a common weed which flourished in the springtime, but they have incredible medicinal value as a plant that binds to toxins "cleaving" or clinging together with them. It can be applied to the skin as an infusion or poultice, and is also helpful to skin taken internally as a tea.
- Hemp seeds are one of the richest plant sources of Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, which help nourish and reduce inflammation in the skin. It is unusually high in Linoleic acid which helps regulate skin oil production.
- Plantain leaf is a skin and wound healer. It is commonly thought of as a weed and grows in the cracks of sidewalks and backyards. In Western folk medicine it has traditionally been used as a bandaid or drawing herb, chewed up and applied to bites and wounds. It contains a high presence of allantoin which soothes skin and promotes the growth of new cells.
- Vervain, also commonly known as Verbena, has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties which help to remove toxins from the skin. It has historically been called Herb of the Cross or Holy Wort due to the legend that the wounds of Jesus were dressed with Blue Vervain after his crucification.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil*, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) Extract*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Filipendula Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Leaf/flower/stem Extract*, Galium Aparine (Cleavers) Extract*, Plantago Major (Plantain) Leaf Extract*, Verbena Offinalis (Vervain) Leaf Extract*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil*, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Urtica Dioica Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Foeniculum Vulgare (Sweet Fennel) Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil*, Linalol^, Geraniol^, Limonene^, Citral^. *organic ^natural component of essential oils.
HOW TO USE:
Apply a pea-sized amount to the face and neck after cleansing and misting. Can be used morning or evening.