Oatmeal Cleansing Milk
- assists in decreasing excess sebum in oily skin types
- helps normal skin to maintain balance
- cleanses for clearer pores with gentle exfoliation
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- colloidal oatmeal, a gentle exfoliant, is considered to be one of the best ingredients for oily skin types. it removes dead skin cells while smoothing, absorbs excess oil, and restores the barrier function of the skin.
- milk protein is highly valued in skin care for its soothing and softening abilities. the lactic acid contained in milk also gently exfoliates.
- HOW TO USE:
6.5oz l 192ml
A soothing milk cleanser with a blend of softening and exfoliating extracts to gently cleanse and refresh skin.
Soothing cleansing milk contains colloidal oatmeal and milk protein to gently cleanse, exfoliate and refresh skin. helps to clear pores and minimize excess sebum in oilier skin, while maintaining healthy balance in normal skin types. milk protein contains low levels of lactic acid to help gently exfoliate and brighten the complexion.
aqua (water), Avena sativa (colloidal oatmeal), sodium olefin sulfonate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate (and) stearyl alcohol (and) polyglyceryl-2 stearate, decyl glucoside, hydrolyzed milk protein, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, xanthan gum, citric acid
Wash the face with warm water and apply cleanser. massage over face and neck for one minute. Rinse well with warm water and pat skin dry. For best results, follow with lotus flower & rosewater toner and jasmine serum or facial oil while skin is still damp. Use morning and night.