UNIFY SERUM VITAMIN CPrix régulier $68.00
1.01oz l 30ml
Dark spots are one of the most common problems we suffer in our skin - Uneven tone, hyperpigmentation (accumulated sunspots / melasma / scar pigmentation) -
UNIFY serum can help you reduce them. UNIFY acts as an antioxidant inhibiting the melanin production, and helping to prevent new dark spots from appearing. The most important thing with this type of treatment is to be consistent and follow a very marked routine to get the best results.
In the short term it provides nutrition and vitamins C and B to the skin, and it looks brighter and healthier. It also prevents the appearance of new dark spots due to its highly antioxidant function. In the long term, spots are visibly reduced and the skin is more unified. Homogenize the skin and its texture to make it radiant and unified.
Creamy and light texture that easily penetrates the skin when massaged, Unify provides an instant feeling of comfort, allowing a deeper repair of the skin. Immediate calming effect thanks to organic ginger that has a great antiseptic power, and that gives that feeling of freshness by removing dead cells and stimulating blood circulation. The concentrated serum penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, leaving it with a great sense of hydration and calmness.
- Organic Ginger root extract: Originated from Ayurveda, this highly potent root, has more than 40 antioxidants. It fights aging signs, reduces melanin production and helps blood circulation (which promotes a healthier skin). Though in food Ginger may be a little bit spicy- as an extract it does not have any irritation over the skin.
- Melacare oil™ (Biotechnology): We love this high potential biotechnology mix! We used it already in other products (Purify and Active Mist) and as we see results- we added it to our UNIFY serum as well. It includes 3 medical plants (Candelia tree Branch oil, oxalis triangularis oil, and Camellia Japonica seed oil) that together inhibits melanin synthesis .
- Stable vitamin C: We use the most advanced vitamin C, in a stable form that does not break fast (=does not oxidate as usually happen to vitamin C) and is comfortable to the skin- does not cause irritation and absorbs fast. Vitamin C is critical to fight oxidation and pigmentation.
- Bearberry plant: Bearberry leaves contain a natural lightening compound of alpha arbutin which inhibits the melanin synthesis.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide ): Niacinamide improves the surface structure, helping smooth out skin's texture and reduce the look of wrinkles.
- Sodium hyaluronate: Provides hydration and help the serum sink better to the skin, promotes soft touch and maintains the skin hydration levels. Also helps skin look fit and radiant.
- Geranium essential oil (Soul Ingredient): The stabilizing properties of Geranium essential oil make it the ideal scent to relieve mild depression, anxiety, stress and nervous tension, improving energy levels and mood. Its use as a regenerator and purifier is also very widespread. It helps reduce hormonal acne.
Water, Zinger officinale root, Propandediol*, Camellia Japonica seed oil, Arbutin (bearberry plant), Oxalis Triangularis oil, & Eremanthus erythropapus branch oil, & Camellia sinensis leaf extract, (MelaCareTM), Sodium Laurol glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate*, ascorbyl glucoside* (stable vitamin C), Oryza sativa starch, Calendula Officinalis flower extract*, Citrus aurantium dulcis oil, Glycine soja oil , Niacinamide (vitamin B3), Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteryl alcohol, Betaine (sugar beet humectante), Pelargonium graveolens flower oil, Vegetable glycerine*, Xanthan gum, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Bisabolol , Squalene, Potassium sorbate, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Sodium Benzoate, Silica, Ethyl lauroyl, Pntylene Glycl, Linalol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonen, Maltodextrin (sugar).
*Organic certified ingredient
HOW TO USE:
Apply on a clean skin. Massage well. Finish with daily moisturizer. Apply sun protection. Use day and night.