ʻŌPIO Anti Aging Mano'i
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Hawaiian sandalwood I Reduces inflammation and counteracts hyperpigmentation.
- Helichrysum I Everlasting regeneration. stimulate growth of new skin tissue, fade scars, stretch marks and blemishes.
- Frankincense I Balances pH and promotes rapid cell turnover, to catalyze production of healthy new skin cells, Improves barrier function and moisture retention.
- Lavender I Promotes rapid skin healing.
- Rose I Delivers rich hydration for a luminous complexion.
- Myrrh I promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion, emotional balance and well-being.
- HOW TO USE:
1oz l 30ml
The ideal moisturizer for sun damaged skin.
Youth Manoʻi promotes skin regeneration on a cellular level. Antioxidant-rich, skin-strengthening oils nourish and soften the skin and a combination of precious essential oils promote rapid healing, revive and restore.
Oils of MACADAMIA nut (Macadamia integrifolia), KUKUI nut*, (Aleurites moluccanus), CAMELLIA seed* (Camellia oleifera), ARGAN (Argania Spinosa) , EVENING PRIMROSE* (oenothera biennis), ROSEHIP seed (rosa rubiginosa), JOJOBA* (simmondsia chinensis), POMEGRANATE seed(Punica granatum), LILIKO’I seed (Passiflora edulis), SEA BUCKTHORN berry (hippophae rhamnoides) CO2 extract, RED RASBERRY seed* (Rubus idaeus), VITAMIN E non gmo (Tocopherol), ROSEMARY CO2 extract* (rosmarinus officinalis) and a proprietary blend of organic and wild crafted essential oils.
* Certified organic
As moisturizer: apply half a pump to DAMP or WET face after cleansing, and massage gently. If using any serum or toner, apply those prior to 'ŌPIO. Wait a few moments before applying sun screen or make up.
As sunscreen/make up remover: apply 3-5 drops on a wipe or a washcloth and wipe away.
Patch testing recommended before use. Contains nut oil.