Blood Orange Cleansing Balm
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- OLIVE OIL - moisturizes and repairs free radical damage.
- OLIVE LEAF OIL - soothes and nourishes with antioxidants.
- COCONUT OIL - deeply moisturizes.
- AVOCADO OIL - softens and moisturizes.
- BLOOD ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL - soothes skin with calming aroma.
- HOW TO USE:
3oz. l 85ml.
Moisturizing facial cleanser made with degreasing blood orange, plus coconut and olive oils to sweep away even the most stubborn makeup, debris, and impurities.
Persea Gratissima (Organic Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Organic Olive) Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea (Organic Olive) Oil, Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange Essential Oil) Fruit, Polyglyceryl-3 Palmitate (Derived from Coconuts)
Scoop half dollar-sized amount of balm into hands with clean, dry fingers. Emulsify cleanser by rubbing between hands; friction and heat will melt the balm. Massage directly onto dry skin (even eye area) in gentle, circular motions. Using a face towel soaked in warm water, thoroughly wipe away cleanser and impurities. Finish by rinsing skin with warm water.