Mood Cleansing Ayurvedic Bath Soak
- Best For: All bodies and minds in need of a mood reset and baby soft skin.
- Targeted Concerns: Detox, Rest & Relaxation, & Better Mood
- Texture: The grainy blend of Himalayan salt and Ayurvedic herbs melts into the warm water of the bath for an instant mood cleanse.
- Scent: A citrus cloud of Grapefruit and Lemongrass.
- Results: Soft skin and uplifted mood.
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Himalayan Crystal Salt - Detoxifying
- Turmeric - Antioxidant Power
- Almond + Jojoba Oils - Hydrating
- Lemongrass - Mood Purifying
- Grapefruit - Uplifting
- Holy Basil + Neem - Anti-Pollution Ayurvedic Herbs
- HOW TO USE:
8oz l 227ml
A luxurious Ayurvedic bath soak formulated with detoxifying Himalayan Crystal Salt and moisturizing oils infused with invigorating Grapefruit and Lemongrass to transform your mood from stress to peace.
Created from millions of years of crystallization, Himalayan Crystal Salt is rich in more than 84 essential minerals to detoxify your body and energy field helping to melt away the stress of the day.
Almond oil and Jojoba oil effortlessly seal in moisture for soft baby skin.
The aromatherapy benefits of Grapefruit and Lemongrass uplift and invigorate spirit and mood.
The signature blue hue of our Bath Soak comes from the maceration of Ayurvedic Herbs like Turmeric, Holy Basil, and Neem, with Grapefruit and Aloe Vera.
Dermatologically Tested • Vegan & Cruelty Free • No Nasties • Handcrafted in California
Magnesium Sulfate [Epsom Salt], Sodium Chloride [Dentritic Salt, Himalayan Sea Salt], Sodium Bicarbonate [Baking Soda], Prunus amygdalus dulcis [Almond*] oil, Citrus Paradisi [Grapefruit*] Oil, Cymbopogon citratus [Lemongrass*] Leaf Oil, Melia azadirachta [Neem] Extract, Coccinia indica [Ivy Gourd] Extract, Solanum melongena [Eggplant] Extract, Aloe barbadensis [ Aloe] Extract, Ocimum sanctum [Tulsi] Extract, Curcuma longa [Turmeric] Root Extract, Corallina officinalis [Seaweed] Extract, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis*) Seed Oil * Organic
To use, add the desired amount to warm running water. Relax in water for at least 20 minutes and let the ingredients work their magic.