Sculpting + Toning Facial Cupping SetRegular price $29.00
Incorporate this traditional beauty tool in your daily skincare routine to improve the skin’s radiance and naturally sculpt and tone your face. Cupping is deeply ingrained in Traditional Chinese Medicine. This therapy uses suction cups directly on the skin to promote circulation and relieve muscle tension.
Facial cupping set, made of high quality silicone, gently pulls the skin away from deeper layers of fascia, smoothes wrinkles and revitalizes the look of skin
Cupping promotes increased blood circulation, which offers many benefits:
- Increased elasticity in the face
- Sculpts, tones, and firms sagging skin reducing the appearance of discoloration and fine lines
- Reduces puffiness and the appearance of dark circles
- Rejuvenates the look of dry, dehydrated, and devitalized skin
- Relaxes facial tension
HOW TO USE
- Always prep the skin with plenty of serum in order to help the cups glide smoothly over the skin
- Use a mirror so you can see where you are directing the cups and how much suction you are using
- Always keep the cups moving, do not let the cups sit on the skin as this can cause slight temporary bruising/redness
- Start with a light amount of suction, the cups are most effective with light suction so they can glide smoothly
- Watch their How-To video and follow along
Facial cup care:
Wash your facial cups after each use with warm water and natural soap. Place on a cloth to air dry.
Facial cupping is an extremely effective and stimulating treatment. For that reason, we recommend not using them if you are experiencing any of the following conditions where you would use the cups: inflamed, irritated or damaged skin, broken capillaries, moles, skin tags, warts, severe acne, eczema, psoriasis, sores, undiagnosed lumps, melanoma, cancer or current use of blood thinners. Avoid high heat and sun exposure 12 hours after treatment. Do not leave cups suctioned on the skin without moving them as they will leave bruising.