Vibrant Garden Universal OilRegular price $68.00
1.7oz l 50ml
Beneficial for most skin types with a focus on dry, dull and sensitive complexions.
The rich, cushiony texture softens and plumps the skin.
A luxurious blend that weaves concentrated herbal infusions, potent supercritical extracts, and nutrient-focused cold-pressed oils in order to restore vitality.
Each plant working in concert to protect against environmental stressors, limit cellular degradation, calm reactivity, even out tone, improve elasticity, fortify barrier function and reduce congestion.
Using herbs exclusively grown in the Live Botanical micro-garden, adding intention into every step. Utilizing biodynamic and regenerative soil practices. Harvesting at peak times for optimal plant vitality. Promoting a deep connection to the natural world that can be felt with every use.
A thoughtful formulation of lipids including pomegranate phytosterols, supercritical oat extract, phospholipids, primrose, rice bran, and meadowfoam mimic our skin barrier consisting of cholesterol, ceramides, and essential fatty acids. Locking in moisture for sustained hydration. Akin to a liquid balm that leaves the skin smooth, soft, and protected.
Enriched with a plethora of phytonutrients to help with oxidative damage, slow cellular breakdown, and encourage renewal. A significant amount of the antioxidant powerhouse Açaí pulp oil was added to improve elasticity and firm the skin.
Elevated with supercritical extracts of schisandra and rhatany along with brightening shiitake to limit environmental and UV damage.
Our double extracted herbal infusions of calendula, echinacea, marshmallow, chamomile, rose, yarrow, self-heal, lemon balm, agrimony, and lavender cast a wide net of phyto-compounds. Collectively encourages cellular communication to regulate inflammation responses, balance the biome and strengthen overall skin function. Helping to even out the complexion in a gentle yet potent way.
Lightweight, high linoleic acid fruit seed oils like strawberry, cranberry, and raspberry prevent congestion and rejuvenate the skin.
oryza sativa (rice) bran oil*^, fragaria ananassa (strawberry) seed oil^, euterpe oleracea (açaí) berry oil#, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil^, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil*^, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil & sterols*, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil*, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil^, infusions of: [calendula officinalis flower*^, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower*^, melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf*^ prunella vulgaris (self-heal) leaf/ flower*^, rosa sp. (rose) flower*^, achillea millefolium (yarrow) flower*^, althaea officinalis (marshmallow) leaf/root*^, echinacea purpurea leaf/flower/root*^, and agrimonia eupatoria leaf/flower*^ ], avena sativa (oat) kernel co2 extract*, schisandra chinensis fruit co2 extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*^, lecithin*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract*^ & corthellus shiitake (mushroom) extract*^, krameria lappacea (rhatany) root co2 extract# & olea europaea (olive) fruit oil and rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf co2 extract*
*organic | ^regionally sourced | #fair-trade/co-op
HOW TO USE:
- Face Oil - apply 1-2 pumps on cleansed skin after hydration mists and serums.
- Ultra Luxe Cleansing Oil - massage 3 - 4 pumps on dry skin. Taking time to dissolve makeup and dirt from the day. Take a warm, soft washcloth and wipe the face until oil is removed. This is a much thicker oil so if you prefer a thinner and rinsable experience - the Nourishing Cleansing Oil may be a better option for you.
- Body Moisturizer & Massage Oil - Massage all over as needed. Absorbs best when applied after a shower.
- Minor scrapes & burns - Apply a small amount to over cleansed wound a couple of times a day to prevent scarring and lessen the discomfort caused by inflammation.
- A good option for those who are pregnant as there are no essential oils and the herbs are supportive of a range of skin changes that tend to occur.