Rice Bran & Pomegranate Facial Cleansing OilRegular price $48.00
2oz l 60ml
A luxurious cleansing oil with rice bran, pomegranate, and castor seed oils. pink grapefruit, red mandarin, lemon peel, and bergamot provide a gently uplifting citrus scent.
Facial cleansing oil blends soothing and replenishing oils, including rice bran, pomegranate and castor seed. this hydrating cleansing oil gently cleanses and comforts skin, while sweeping away dirt and makeup that can clog pores.
- lifts makeup, dirt, and oil
- helps to hydrate dry, sensitive, and aging skin
- sets the stage for the next step in your cleansing routine
- rice bran oil is a moisturizer which brightens the skin and contains anti-oxidants. it is a valuable nutrient for very dry skin.
- pomegranate oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects. it has been shown to assist in skin regeneration and skin elasticity, and is wonderfully nourishing for the skin.
- castor seed oil is a viscous oil with analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. it’s often used as a “dirt magnet” to remove makeup and cleanse skin, and as a skin conditioning agent.
- pink grapefruit helps to reduce excess oiliness while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. grapefruit oil has antimicrobial and anti-fungal effects.
- red mandarin possesses an aroma which is both uplifting and deeply relaxing.
- lemon peel is able to reduce both pigmentation and oil on facial skin.
- bergamot fruit has antibacterial and balancing properties which make it excellent for use on oily skin.
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, Ricinis communis (castor) seed oil*, Punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), Citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil, Citrus reticulata (mandarin orange) peel oil, Citrus limon (lemon) peel oil*, Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, citral **, limonene**, linalool**
* certified organic
**naturally occurring ingredients of essential oils
How to use:
Apply several drops of cleanser to dry skin. massage over face and neck, add water, and massage again. gently remove with lukewarm water prior to following with a cream-based cleanser. to use as a makeup remover, apply to cotton pad and wipe over dry skin. for best results, follow with oatmeal cleansing milk, lotus flower & rosewater toner and jasmine serum or a facial oil while skin is still damp. use in the evenings as the first step in your double-cleanse, or twice daily when skin is particularly dry and stressed. for external use only, beauty.