- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Noni Fruit – Our Noni fruit is a potent anti-inflammatory, rich in polysaccharides and B vitamins. Our organic Noni is from a small family farm on the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Kombu Kelp – Freshly harvested for us off the pristine coast of Mendocino, this polysaccharide rich kelp is hydrating and strengthening to our skin’s elasticity.
- Spirulina – Our Bay Area farmed Spirulina is a superfood boasting an abundance of amino acids, enzymes, and bioavailable micronutrients that provide our skin with the building blocks to be radiantly healthy.
- Aronia Berry – Aronia is a fruit we have been loving lately, because not only is it an antioxidant resveratrol rich superfood, but it grows effortlessly in most of North America. We love it when superfoods don’t have such a big carbon footprint! This one is grown for us by a farm in the Pacific Northwest.
- Reishi + Chaga Mushrooms – These two mushrooms organically sourced from the Pacific Northwest contain hydrating and soothing polysaccharides and beta-glucan. They have a specific lymph affinity to decrease puffiness and stagnation.
- Rhassoul Clay – This ‘clay’ is really more of a mineral rich mud. It is not a drying clay, but rather a wealth of minerals such as silica, calcium and magnesium which soften and nourish the skin. It smoothes skin texture and reduces redness, dryness and irritation.
- Nettle – A superfood like no other, Nettle leaf is incredibly rich in hundreds of plant constituents like vitamins A,B,C,D,E,K; minerals such as iron, calcium, zinc, and magnesium; and polyphenol compounds to nourish cells with every possible building block to support each aspect of healthy skin functioning. Nettle is a tonic herb, which means it has the ability to powerfully shift health by nutrient delivery.
- Dandelion Leaf – This beautifully vibrant leaf is so much more than the weed on your lawn – it provides vase extensive nourishment and has been shown to both brighten and purify.
- Lemon Balm – This nutrient-rich green leaf, also known as Melissa, is high in delicate antioxidants that work swiftly to reduce free radical damage. It is specific to mending and soothing inflamed and problematic skin.
- Jasmine – Jasmine 3 ways: we utilize 2 different artisan Jasmine enfleurages in this Mask, as well as delicately harvested local Jasmine flowers from one of our herbalist’s gardens. Beyond its obvious stunning scent, Jasmine evens skin tone and supports connective tissue health.
- HOW TO USE:
1.69oz l 50ml
The Antioxidant Mask: Vibrancy Revival is made up of vital superfoods that replenish essential nutrients, hydrate and firm, and reveal a healthy glow after a single use. This mask features a revitalizing blend of herbs, flowers, fruits, mushrooms and seaweeds that contain a plethora of flavonoids, polyphenols, resveratrol, B vitamins, enzymes, vitamin C, carotenoids, humectant compounds that mimic hyaluronic acid, polysaccharides, and healing resins. By providing the skin with a dense feast of nourishment, this mask can strengthen all skin functions: supporting and strengthening connective tissue, encouraging healthy cell turnover and clarifying skin tone. While this product is well suited to almost all skin types, it’s best for dry, dull, mature skin with a focus on rebuilding and restoring vibrancy.
Our herbal superfoods, like Dandelion Leaf, Lemon Balm and Nettle, contain every vitamin, mineral and amino acid necessary for our skin to make its own collagen and superoxide dismutase. Echinacea is a unique skin herb which prompts the production of and protects our own hyaluronic acid. Raw ceremonial Cacao brings rich antioxidants, enzyme activity, and a combination of both hydrating and moisturizing factors. Fruits are abundant, with Noni from Hawaii and Aronia from Oregon – supplying beneficial acids, enzymes, vitamin C and bioflavonoids. Frankincense Resin is a standout, with its water soluble nutrients being researched at length for their healing abilities and long term regulating affect on our DNA. Two mushrooms from the Pacific Northwest, Reishi and Chaga offer an abundance of hydrating polysaccharides which help strengthen the lipid barrier, and directly speak to our fascia and lymph. Kombu and Spirulina, both California Seaweeds, contribute deep hydration and rich chlorophyll content. This Mask contains Jasmine three ways, with two different artisan-made organic flower enfleurages, as well as delicately harvested flowers from one of our herbalist’s gardens. There is a hint of Vanilla, along side Vetiver and Myrrh, which all provide a rich, earthy, spice scent alongside the sweet Jasmine.
– Oily / Acneic / Congested
– 100% Whole Plant Organic / All clay is sustainably wildcrafted
– 24 Beneficial Active Ingredients
Rhassoul Clay*, Noni Fruit°, Aronia Berry°, Nettle Leaves°, Cocoa°, Acai Berry°, Cranberry Seed°, Reishi Mushroom°, Dandelion Leaves°, Lemon Balm Leaves°, Fennel Seeds°, Moringa Leaves°, Echinacea Root°, Chaga Mushroom°, Spirulina°, Kombu Kelp, Frankincense Resin + Bark°, Red Clover Blossoms°, Hawthorn Leaves + Berries°, Jasmine Flowers°, Sea Salt, Essential Oils of Jasmine Enfleurage°, Sandalwood°, Myrrh°, Vetiver°, Vanilla°
°organically grown ingredient *all clay is sustainably wildcrafted
Apply 1 teaspoon or less of Antioxidant Mask to mask bowl and trickle a bit of water in with your fingertips to preferred consistency. Using approximately twice as much water as Mask, mix with a brush into a slightly runny paste. Allow to rest and steep like tea for a few minutes. Allowing the Mask to steep will cause it to thicken to a creamier texture, and will activate ingredients further. Once ready to apply, moisten face with water. Apply gently to face and neck with fingertips or preferably a Laurel Skin mask brush. Leave on for 10-30 minutes, then remove with a warm cloth. Keep mask hydrated to keep mask active and prevent drying on the skin. The longer the mask is left on the more frequently it will need to be rehydrated to stay active. Re-hydrate it with a brush, fingertips, a mister bottle of water, or steam from bath or shower.