Violet Rose The Hand Treatment
- Skin Type: All skin types, especially dry, rough, and wise.
- Results: Skin instantly feels and appears softer, hydrated and deeply moisturized. Upon waking, skin is brighter and any rough patches are smoothed out feeling and looking more youthful.
- Texture: Silky satiny crema.
- Aromatics: Yuzu citrus peel and floral bergamot, Bulgarian rose + grassy violet and Vetiver root + smoky cedar
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Dew Beans aka moth beans. This vitamin A rich legume from India has been proven to exhibit double retinol like benefits of simultaneously stimulating collagen production while inspiring cellular turnover without irritation or sensitivity. Pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly.
- Wild pansy (Viola), a potent polysaccharide source increases the skin's ability to retain water. Also has been shown to increase concentration of hyaluronic acid within the epidermis to enhance the skin's water binding properties as well as increases the synthesis of the CD44 membrane receptor which is responsible for binding hyaluronic acid to the skin. Optimal epidermal hydration increases protein production thus plumping skin due to heightened production of collagen.
- Aloe contains a wealth of vitamins A, C, E. Contains natural salicylic acid and enzymes to gently slough off dead skin cells, while polysaccharide sugars stimulate collagen.
- Hyaluronic Acid provides a protective function for collagen synthesis and reduces signs of aging by decreasing trans-epidermal water loss associated with sun exposure and low humidity. Intensely hydrates from within.
- Bamboo Extract a favorite of K-beauty, this silica (an essential mineral needed for healthy skin) and antioxidant rich plant provides vital vitamins and minerals to cells while actively discouraging acne, dark spots and strengthening the protective skin barrier.
- Kakadu Plum extract is rich in Vitamins C (one of the most concentrated sources) and A and E, folic acid and carotenoids, which can reverse the signs of aging and skin damage due to free radical exposure. The high content of Vitamin C helps in clearing the bacteria leading to acne and preventing future blemishes from appearing.
- Marshmallow Roots's active ingredient mucilage found in the gum of the plant is a form of botanical hyaluronic acid that firm's skin and increases moisture levels.
- Babassu is a palm tree that is native to the northeastern part of Brazil. Filled with antioxidants, such as Vitamin E and phytosterols. These antioxidants can combat inflammation effectively and act as moisturizing super emollients to the epidermis.
- Strawberry Seed Oil has an impressive polyunsaturated fatty acid composition that includes an composition of alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 essential fatty acid. Thanks to its high antioxidant content, strawberry seed oil is stable due to a heightened level of antioxidants and will protect against free radicals and delay the photo aging process.
- HOW TO USE:
1.69oz l 50ml
Actives: Alt-Retinol Dew Bean, Violet + Aloe Polysaccharides, Hyaluronic Acid, Marshmallow Root, Bamboo, Lipid Complex of Guava + Strawberry + Mango
A modern take on a timeless beauty product—Violet Rose is touch, transformed.
A signature LILFOX emulsion that goes on cool and thick and absorbs deep into the skin, residue-free. With seductive aromatics of Bulgarian rose, grassy violet, and subtle woodsmoke.
Rich in botanically derived and clinically proven actives, Violet Rose sits at the apex of sensory luxury and peak performing skincare.
Formulated with a firming 5% alt retinol dew bean extract, this concentration is rarely even found in facial skincare. This concentration of dew beans and Vit A+C rich kakakdu plum acts like a retinol to gently and effectively exfoliate and diminish dark spots made by sun bathing or age.
This treatment will work to reduce crepiness and any rough texture while softening cuticles. A lipid profile of silky guava and strawberry seed oils is infused into rich mango butter and babassu to soothe dryness from harsh weather and hand washing. A proprietary hydration complex of violet and aloe polysaccharides are married with hyaluronic acid and marshmallow root (botanical hyaluronic acid) for unparalleled softening.
Aloe barbadenis juice*, Orbignya oleifera oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Vigna aconitifolia extract, Fragaria ananassa seed oil*, Glycerin*, Psidium guava oil*, Theobroma grandiflorum butter*, Helianthus Annuus oil, Terminalia ferdinandiana extract, Althaea officinalis extract, Bambusa vulgaris extract, Passiflora edulis oil, Hyaluronic acid, Water, Sodium citrate, Benzyl alcohol, Viola operate L. oil, Rosa damascena absolute, Citrus junos oil, Chamaecyparis obtusa oil, Vetiveria zizanoides oil*, Cedars Atlantic bark oil, Pogostemlin cabin oil*, Citrus bergamot (FCF) oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis Co2 extract*, Xanthum gum, Limonene**, Benzyl benzoate**, Benzyl cinnamate**
*Certified Organic **Naturally Occurring In Essential Oils
Use nightly as the last step before bed. Massage a dollop onto hands and cuticles and wake up with the softest hands you ever dreamed of.