Lait de Rose - Vitamin C Polishing Wash
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Superfruit Kakadu Plum, which contains the highest known Vitamin-C levels of any natural food source, brightens complexion and promotes collagen production.
- Watermelon Powder rich in Vitamin-C, amino acids, and antioxidants repairs skin and promotes cell regeneration.
- White Willow Bark acts as an enzymatic exfoliator, removing impurities at the cellular level.
- Bamboo Powder gently exfoliates skin at the physical level.
- Coconut Milk Powder softens and hydrates.
- Pomegranate Extract containing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties protects skin and promotes healthy aging.
- HOW TO USE:
FRENCH GIRL ORGANICS
1.35oz l 39ml
A waterless, dual-purpose plant enzyme cleansing powder rich in Vitamin-C and antioxidants that serves as an exfoliating wash as well as a masque. Superfruit Kakadu Plum, which contains the highest known Vitamin-C levels of any natural food source, brightens complexion and promotes collagen production, while White Willow Bark and Pomegranate extracts work at the cellular level with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action and gently exfoliate dead skin cells from the skin's surface.
Kaolin (White & Pink French Clay), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Powder*, Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder*, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder*, Citrullus Lanatus Fruit Extract, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Maltodextrin, Panthenol, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract *Certified Organic/Wildcrafted
Open jar and tap a quarter sized amount into lid, pour into hand and add water to reach desired paste consistency. Apply in circular motions to dampened skin. Leave on for 5 minutes to achieve benefits of a mask, rinse with warm water. Use 3 times per week, or more frequently, depending on skin type.