MOISTURE + LIGHTRegular price $75.00 Sale price $50.00
1.7oz l 50ml
Moisture + Light formula is designed to help on hydration without leaving the skin oily. Moisture + Light is more than just a hydrating lotion, it has aroma-therapeutic properties of bio essential oils, plant extracts and the most advanced biotechnology to nourish and fight the aging signs of the skin.
In the short term you will notice how the skin feels more hydrated, soft and with no oiliness. You will feel your skin calm the with less irritations. In the long term it looks like the skin has a healthy and luminous appearance without oiliness, and the signs of aging are delayed (like small wrinkles & skin oxidation).
With its light but creamy texture, the light fresh hydrating, instantly integrates into the skin leaving it with a feeling of comfort. The aroma is a unique blend between floral and fruity (from figs juice, Neroli and Rosemary essential oils).
- Hyaluronic Acid (Biothecnology): Hyaluronic Acid of small molecules (that penetrate to deepest level so skin) helps to retain water and hydrate the skin. Does not give any oiliness feel.
- Figs juice (Soul Ingredients): Its essence is from Greece, from generations ago… it is sweet, it is love… it is the honey of life…. It reminds us of the origins of the stories of Greece It exhibits antioxidant effects on skin cells, slows down the breakdown of collagen, and improves the appearance of wrinkles. In Indonesia, the fig tree symbolizes unity within diversity, while its dangling roots represent the many islands that make up the nation. Fig extract is used in various skin formulations that have been shown to reduce melanin, water loss, and sebum from the skin. Additionally, fig extract improves skin hydration and acts as a natural remedy for hyperpigmentation, acne, and wrinkles.
- Calendula extract: Help reduce skin irritations.
- Soy protein: Helps skin look glow.
- Neroli essential oil (Soul Ingredients): Provides natural luminosity to the skin, renewing skin cells. Provides a feeling of freshness. It reminds us of the neroli trees of Spain ... On a mental level they are fresh, and refreshing. It helps us to fight against the bad being even depression. For me, it reminds me of my childhood, where I grew up there were many orange trees, the walks around the trees, forests, where everything is wet and fresh ... where the aromas surround you. It was a time when Israel was one of the largest brand distributors. in the world.
- Bamboo: Helps to hydrate the skin
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil**, Glycerin*****, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil**, Glyceryl Stearate*****, Cetearyl Alcohol*****, Propanediol*****, Sodium Hyaluronate***** , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Hedera Helix Leaf Extract**, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark**, Ficus Carica Fruit Extract**, Rosa Damascena Flower Water**, Cera de Camelia**, Plantago Major Leaf Extract**, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil*, Potassium Palmitoyl *****, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein*****, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract**, Sorbitol*****, Xanthan Gum*****, Cetyl Alcohol*****, Caprylhydroxamic Acid*****, Tocopherol***, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil**, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil***, Citral****, Eugenol**** , Maltodextrin, Geraniol****, Silica, Citronellol****, Linalool****, Limonene*****
* Bio certified ingredient ** 100% pure botanical source *** 100% pure essential oil **** Natural derived oil constituents ***** Certified botanical derived ingredient.
HOW TO USE:
Apply a small amount of lotion to your fingertips. Inhale the cream, allowing the aroma of the essential oils to penetrate your limbic system, which is responsible for emotions and memories. Repeat the inhalation process 2-3 times and let yourself cool down.
Tap the cream with gentle movements from inside to the outside and from the bottom to the top. Continue by massaging the lotion in small circles and small pressures around the temples, between the eyebrows and behind the ears. Use this moment to relax and enjoy. Put your hand on top of your face, gently touching them. Inhale profoundly with closed eyes.