Almond Rose Exfoliant
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Almonds and Oats – Biodynamic® and California farmed, these ingredients gently exfoliate without drying or being too harsh on delicate skin. They soften skin and hydrate as well as moisturize.
- Rose – Our vibrant heirloom Rose petals are grown exclusively for us by a California farm. Their vibrancy and antioxidant content are palpable. Rose is a powerful hydrating humectant and visibly plumps and regenerates the skin. Constituents like B Vitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, flavonoids, anthocyanins, and gallic acid are all found in Rose petals.
- Nettle – A superfood like no other, Nettle leaf is incredibly rich in hundreds of plant constituents like vitamins A,B,C,D,E,K; minerals such as iron, calcium, zinc, and magnesium; and polyphenol compounds to nourish cells with every possible building block to support each aspect of healthy skin functioning. Nettle is a tonic herb, which means it has the ability to powerfully shift health by nutrient delivery.
- Pubmed 4708629
- Chamomile – Our artisan farmed, hand picked Chamomile flowers are soothing, softening, and calming to the skin. Chamomile is cooling and astringent, leaving behind a clear even-toned complexion.
- Marshmallow – Marshmallow is a root to love. Its mucilaginous hydrating properties put hyaluronic acid to shame. It deeply hydrates, soothes, and visibly plumps the skin. It contains standout constituents like Betaine, B Vitamins, Quercetin, Ferulic Acid, and Polysaccharides. This plant has an affinity for water friendly tissue like fascia, and can help with stagnation in those connective tissues.
- HOW TO USE:
1.69oz l 50ml
This gentle manual Almond Rose Exfoliant: Hydrating Nutrients doubles as an intensely hydrating and nourishment rich mask. Gentle grain exfoliators remove dull, dead skin while roots and petals infuse with hydration, vitamins, and antioxidants to reveal a soft, plump and dewy glow.
This dual Exfoliant/Mask is a bit of an unsung hero. Its ingredients are minimalist, but this allows the quality and potency of the plants to really shine. The combination of both Oats and Almonds is ideal because it provides both water-based nutrition like B Vitamins and oil-based nutrition like Vitamin E. While most manual exfoliants can scratch or be too aggressive for delicate facial skin, Almonds and Oats are incredibly soft and gentle making this exfoliant beneficial for all skin types and symptoms. Marshmallow gives this mask a unique gelatinous quality when water is added, and it offers intense hydration by mimicking the action of hyaluronic acid. Locally farmed heirloom Rose petals bring Vitamin C, anthocyanins, and other beneficial polyphenols to this well balanced blend of plants. And most notably, this mask also contains Nettle, our favorite and most sustainable superfood. Nettle contains essential amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals that are all essential building blocks for skin health.
– All Skin Types
– 100% Whole Plant Organic / All clay is sustainably wildcrafted
– 9 Beneficial Active Ingredients
Biodynamic® Almonds˚, Oats˚, Chamomile Flowers˚, Nettle Leaves˚, Rose Petals˚, Red Clover˚, Marshmallow Root˚; Essential Oils of Rose˚, Rose Geranium˚
˚organically grown ingredient
Quick Exfoliant: Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of Almond Rose Exfoliant in with your Cleanser for an exfoliating cleanser. Or to use as a quick exfoliant alone, moisten face and hands. Place 1/2 teaspoon in the palm and trickle in a few more drops of water. Massage and exfoliate over the skin and rinse. Use 2x per week.
Exfoliating Hydration Mask: Put 1/2 teaspoon Almond Rose Exfoliant into a small dish. Trickle in a bit of water with your fingers until it’s just slightly runny. Allow to steep and thicken for a few minutes. The mask will thicken to a rich oatmeal consistency. Pat and massage onto skin to exfoliate. Leave on for 10-20 more minutes, keep mask hydrated with water throughout, then rinse. Follow with Elixir and Serum.
Store this product in a cool, dry and dark place. Use within 6 months of opening and within 1 year from the manufacture date, which is noted on the bottom of the jar. Keep jar dry and free of contaminants.