Aloe Milk Cleanser
- Formulated with a pH value of 4.5-5.5 and appropriate for all skin types, especially sensitive, dry or combination skin.
- Dermatologist and clinically tested.
- Hypoallergenic and non-irritating.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- MINIMIZES the appearance of enlarged pores with niacinamide (vitamin B3)
- REDUCES the look of fine lines and wrinkles with antioxidant-rich polyphenols and caffeine from black tea
- SOOTHES and MOISTURIZES with aloe vera juice
- NOURISHES with vitamins E and K and omega 6 rich apricot kernel oil to reduce the appearance of dark circles
- BRIGHTENS your complexion with refreshing pink grapefruit and blood orange
- HOW TO USE:
1.7oz l 50ml
This soothing milk cleanser for sensitive skin is formulated with a mélange of aloe vera, black tea and niacinamide to calm and balance your skin. Its gentle, yet effective, cream smooth formula easily breaks down makeup and impurities without stripping your skin of its natural moisture.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, *Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, *Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, *Glyceryl Stearate, *Coco-Caprylate, *Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate, *Cetearyl Alcohol, *Cetyl Alcohol, *Stearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, **Phenethyl Alcohol, **Pentylene Glycol, **Propanediol, *Lauryl Glucoside, *Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
*vegetable wax, **100% plant-based preservative
Dampen your skin with warm water and massage a few pumps of Aloe Milk Cleanser onto your face and neck area. Allow the warmth of the water to open and cleanse your pores. Using your fingertips, rinse with more warm water. Use in conjunction with a sponge or cloth when taking off heavy sweat, makeup and/or sunscreen.
TIP #1: For the ultimate face cleansing experience, Aloe Milk Cleanser is best used with a Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge.
TIP #2: For the ultimate, creamy-foamy face cleansing experience, blend Aloe Milk Cleanser with their Face Foam!