California Body Oil
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Olive Oil – This Northern California plant is farmer grown and farmer pressed and then sent straight to us. It is raw and unrefined; in Olive speak that is extra extra virgin. It has an abundance of nutrients and antioxidants, and is a beautiful skin softener. It also strengthens our skin’s response to the sun, by reducing UV induced oxidation.
- White Rose – Our Organic White Rose essential oil is gentle and soothing to the skin, while deeply supportive to connective tissue. Rose reduces the appearance of fine lines and is a powerful free radical scavenger.
- Vetiver – This earthy essential oil is incredibly grounding and deeply connected to our Earth and root chakra. The scent is unmistakable and creates a sense of calm and peace.
- Almond Oil – Our California Almond Oil is pressed fresh to order for us. There is a lot of misinformation regarding nut oils circulating the internet, which is focused on refined or rancid nut oils. Since ours is so incredibly fresh, and contains all of the nut’s viable nutrients, it is actually a lovely anti-inflammatory and a potent antioxidant.
- Cedarwood – The scent of this woodsy essential oil is reminiscent of Northern California Redwood-filled hiking trails. It is a mild circulatory and lymphatic stimulant, bringing fresh nutrients and life to skin.
- HOW TO USE:
3.3oz l 100ml
California Body Oil is a body serum and moisturizer packed with nutrients and antioxidants to promote radiant skin health. It contains raw, rich plant oils to regenerate the skin, and aromatic essential oils with a special affinity for lymph and circulatory movement. Those attributes mean that this oil helps move waste away from living cells to make room for more vital nourishment. The California Body Oil includes a house made Gem Essence with Rose Quartz and Herkimer Diamond which was created to promote self acceptance and self love. The ingredients in this oil capture the essence of California in every way, focused on seed and raw nut oils grown and pressed in California, along with aromatic essential oils that embody the scents of our dense forests, ocean bluffs, along with vast fruit and floral farmlands.
Formula Update: This is a product that we simply felt we could do a bit better with, so we did. The essential oil blend feels a bit softer and more harmonious. Most of our nutrient dense raw oils chosen for this body oil are farmed and/or pressed here in California, such as Olive, Almond, Sunflower, and Avocado. We also updated the essential oil blend for a more balanced reflection of our beautiful state, with a nod to forest, citrus and flowers. We chose Pacific Northwest grown and distilled Douglas Fir and Black Spruce, along side California Orange Blossom and Rose Geranium, and hints of rare White Rose, Cedarwood, and Hawaiian farmed Sandalwood and Sweet Orange. From a medicinal perspective, this oil is now a powerful circulatory lymph mover and is helpful for overall puffiness and stagnation in the body.
Olive Oil°, Almond Oil°, Sunflower Seed Oil°, Red Raspberry Seed Oil°, Evening Primrose Oil°, Avocado Oil°, Red Grape Seed Oil°, Jojoba Oil°, Rosemary Extract°; Essential Oils of Sweet Orange°, Rose°, Sandalwood°, Orange Blossom Enfleurage°, Silver Fir°, Black Spruce°, Vetiver°, Cedarwood Atlas°, Rose Geranium°, Petitgrain Sur Fleurs°, White Rose°; Gem Essences of Rose Quartz, Herkimer Diamond, and Hematite
˚organically grown ingredient
Apply a small amount of California Body Oil to the skin at any time. For best absorption, apply after bathing or showering.
Use within 6 months of opening and within 18 months of the manufacture date found on the bottom of the bottle.
* This product does contain a higher percentage of essential oils than our facial products. Depending on one’s own comfort level with essential oil usage, it’s good to keep in mind that high levels of most essential oils are often not recommended during pregnancy.