Holi (c) The C Duo Calcium & Vitamin C
- redness due to dehydration
- impurities and clogged pores
- age spots
- fine lines and wrinkles
- loss of elasticity
- dull, uneven skin tone
- inconsistent skin texture
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Calcium ketogluconate is a French-patented natural complex molecule that helps restore the skin’s elasticity for a youthful, plump appearance. This non-toxic ingredient has been clinically-tested to smooth fine lines and improve skin’s texture for a sculpted, contoured, and lifted look.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is a potent yet gentle form of vitamin C that is readily absorbed. It has been clinically-proven to brighten the complexion’s appearance, improve skin’s texture, and reduce the look of fine lines and age spots.
- non-gmo, vegan, and gluten-free
- suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- HOW TO USE:
- suitable for all skin types
.5oz l 15ml
Holi (c) is calcium and vitamin C in their most stable, potent state. This unique dry powder formula won’t oxidize, ensuring that you receive all of its regenerative benefits. Blend with Holi (water) to improve the texture of acne-prone skin, restore firmness, and reveal an ageless radiance.
Reduces the appearance of:
*calcium ketogluconate, *sodium ascorbyl phosphate.
*Ecocert approved in Europe for organic cosmetics
In the morning after cleansing and toning, mix a dash of holi (c) with 3 spritzes of holi (water) or filtered water and gently pat into the face, neck, and décolleté.
As a part of your Agent Nateur holi (trinity) ritual: After cleansing, add 3 to 5 pumps holi (water) to the palm of your hand and pat into your face, neck, and décolleté. Follow by mixing a dash of holi (c) with 3 spritzes of holi (water) or filtered water and apply to the complexion. To finish, massage holi (oil) into the face, neck, and décolleté.
Jena’s Notes: Use Holi (trinity) to boost the benefits.