Holocene Intense Lipid Repair Balm
- UV damage: Pomegranate seed oil, Carrot seed extract, Calendula flower extract, CoQ10
- Wind damage/Barrier Protection: Murumuru butter, Pomegranate sterols
- Pollution: Palmitoyl isoleucine, CoQ10
- Bacteria resistance: Elderberry fruit extract, Palmitoyl isoleucine
- Cellular Regeneration: Cacay seed Oil, Date Seed extract, Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, Frankincense
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Murumuru butter is considered to be a vegetable silicone with natural antifungal and antibacterial properties. It provides moisture and forms a breathable film on the skin to protect from environmental damage and pollution. It contains 45% Lauric acid which soothes and provides anti-inflammatory benefits to skin.
- Recent research has shown date palm seed extract to have free-radical scavaging properties, which not only protects skin from environmental factors but also improves skin natural defenses against oxidative stress.
- Ucuuba tree, also known as Baboonwood, is native to the Amazonian region. The butter pressed from its seeds produces a hard butter that is similar in scent and texture to beeswax. Ucuuba butter is known to have antiseptic properties and is used in Brazil to treat inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema, acne, and irritated skin.
- Frankincense resin and oil contain an abundance of phytochemicals which are naturally astringent and strengthening for the skin. Frankincense helps fade hyperpigmentation, remodels tissue, firms and strengthens the skin's barrier while also providing antibacterial and antiviral support.
- HOW TO USE:
1oz l 30ml
Holocene is a rich, multi-tasking treatment balm for the face which addressed the negative impact of the environment on the skin, including UV damage, wind, cold, bacteria, and pollution. This nutrient-dense, hydrating formula includes sustainably harvested Murumuru butter for barrier defense and elasticity, Ucuuba butter to address inflammation, amino acids for tissue repair and pollution defense, and date seed extract for cellular regeneration and free-radical scavaging. Holocene is also excellent for scar and wound healing and safe for blemish-prone skin.
Perfect for: Extreme cold, air pollution, irritation, wound healing, sunburn, inflammation, redness, dryness.
Astrocaryum murumuru (Murumuru) seed butter**, Virola surinamensis (Ucuuba) seed butter**, Garcinia indicia (Kokum) nut butter, Caryodendron orinocense (Cacay) seed oil, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) seed oil*, Caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) seed oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) kernel oil, Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) fruit extract, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) sterols, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, Palmitoyl Isoleucine, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) fruit extract**, Bisabolol, Calendula officinalis extract, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) extract, Phoenix dactylifera (Date) seed extract, Boswellia sacra (Frankincense resin) oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ubiquinone (CoQ10). *organic **wildcrafted
Melt a pea-sized amount of balm between fingers or in palm. Press melted balm gently into skin, focusing on dry areas. For best results, use while skin is still damp after misting or cleansing.