Honey Berry MaskRegular price $58.00
1.69oz l 50ml
The Honey Berry Mask: Enzymatic Glow has dense superfood ingredients that contain whole fruit acids, enzymes and antioxidants, making it a true multitasker. This Mask acts as a brightening enzymatic exfoliator, a hydrator that visibly plumps and firms the skin, and an antioxidant-rich feast for an overall healthy glow. It’s no surprise that this all-skin, all-season facial treatment is a longstanding fan-favorite. This Mask contains an abundance of enzymes, vitamin C, flavonoids, polyphenols, and B vitamins, each in their synergistic whole plant form. Suitable for all skin types with the exception of extremely sensitive or reactive skin.
- Honey – Our raw, organically farmed California honey is fresh and vibrant, delivered directly by our partnering farms. Honey is an ideal choice to balance the microbiome: with the ability and intelligence to halt the overgrowth of harmful bacteria colonies while still leaving allowance for a diverse beneficial microbiome to exist. It has gentle enzymatic action that works to turn over cells in a non-forceful way. As if that wasn’t enough, Honey is hydrating, and visibly plumps and firms the skin.
- Raspberries – Organic raspberries have dense vitamin C and bioflavonoid content. They are high in enzymes and gentle acids which help to exfoliate and brighten skin tone, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation of all kinds.
- Blueberries – Blueberries are a superfood buffet of different antioxidants including anthocyanins, polyphenols, resveratrol, along with vitamin C and its helpful cofactors. Antioxidants work by preventing cellular damage from occurring by neutralizing free radicals and strengthening our skin’s overall health.
- Blackberries – Blackberries grow abundantly in our California home. Like the other berries above, Blackberries also contain vitamin C, and are an excellent source of manganese, which is an important building block for collagen formation.
- Aronia Berry – Aronia is another fruit we have been loving lately, because not only is it an antioxidant and resveratrol-rich superfood, but it grows effortlessly in most of North America. We love it when superfoods don’t have such a big carbon footprint! This one is grown for us by a farm in the Pacific Northwest.
- Grapefruit + Sweet Orange – Both Grapefruit and Sweet Orange essential oils are specific for balancing the skin as well as lifting the spirit. Both of these oils are hydro-distilled just for us; which means there is no concern for phototoxicity, since those furocoumarins in question are not even present in hydro-distillations.
- Macadamia Nut Oil – Our stunning small farmed Macadamia Nut Oil from the Big Island of Hawaii takes our breath away with its vibrancy. It is rich in Vitamin E, tannins, and essential fatty acids. Every time we open it, our entire team swoons over how beautiful this raw oil is. It is its own version of dessert, and makes us all want cookies every single time.
Raw California Wildflower Honey°, Raspberry°, Blackberry°, Aronia Berry°, Blueberry°, Black Raspberry°, Schisandra Berry°, Papaya Seed°, Cranberry Seed Oil°, Macadamia Nut Oil°; Essential Oils of Grapefruit°, Sweet Orange°, Frankincense°, Orange Blossom Enfleurage°, Vanilla°
˚organically grown ingredient
HOW TO USE:
Moisten face and hands. Apply 1 teaspoon or less of Honey Berry Mask to fingertips, then glide and massage over damp clean skin. Leave for 10-30 minutes, then rinse.
If your Honey Berry Mask has solidified or contains what looks like grains of sugar, that is normal raw honey crystallization. Crystalized honey is not intended to be used as a manual scrub, which would be harsh on facial skin. Take a scoop of 1 tsp or less and warm it in your fingers until it softens, then gently pat onto dry skin, in a style often referred to as “honey tapping“. Once applied evenly, add water and use normally. You can also place your entire enclosed jar of Honey Berry Mask in a hot water bath which will soften and liquify the honey.
Use within 6 months of opening and by the recommended use-by date, which is found on the bottom of the jar. Keep contents of jar dry and free from moisture.