Hydrating Elixir C
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Jasmine Hydrosol – Our rare artisan Jasmine hydrosol is a slow-farmed beauty ingredient from start to finish, with delicate hand-harvested fresh flowers combined with the slow process of a custom hydro-distillation. In addition to Jasmine’s aromatic allure, we have olfactory receptors on our skin that receive its benefits as well. Jasmine flowers hydrate, scavenge free radicals, and strengthen and firm the skin.
- Hibiscus – Our house-made Hibiscus macerations use fresh hibiscus fruit to ensure maximum vitamin C presence and potency. Hibiscus contains naturally occurring AHAs and an abundance of flavonoids, anthocyanins, and resveratrol. These synergistic phytochemicals naturally brighten the skin while repairing free radical damage. Exceptionally high in vitamin C, Hibiscus must be sourced fresh and handled with great care to ensure the full range of phytonutrients remains intact. Our Hibiscus is harvested and sent directly to the Laurel Lab for hand processing and infusing, all within the same day, and then macerated for several months.
- Camu Camu – Our raw Camu Camu is one of the highest plant sources of vitamin C in the world. It brightens skin and provides the nutrients to repair the cellular damage which leads to discoloration and loss of elasticity.
- Sea Buckthorn – This concentrated superfood extract is made of whole fruit and seed, capturing its full range of essential fatty acids, vitamin C, and carotenoids. It works to strengthen, build, and protect connective tissue.
- Rosehip – Rosehip has a unique chemical makeup that includes high vitamin C content as well as vitamin E and vitamin A. These nutrients work synergistically to reduce the appearance of scars, repair cellular damage, and minimize the appearance of fine lines by supporting connective tissue.
- Gotu Kola – Gotu Kola is a plant that strengthens collagen by protecting it and encouraging new growth. Our Gotu Kola is the most vibrant we have been able to find in the world, grown exclusively for us by a nearby farm. It is a plant that we truly cannot do without in any healthy aging formula.
- Astragalus – Astragalus has been closely studied for its ability to strengthen and repair telomeres, which are responsible for cellular aging. Telomere repair is essentially DNA repair. Astragalus is also anti-inflammatory and stimulates surface immunity.
- Turmeric – This potent whole plant extract is anti-inflammatory on multiple biochemical pathways and an immediate redness reducer and skin brightener.
- HOW TO USE:
3.3oz l 100ml
Hydrating Elixir C Jasmine Hibiscus combines a raw in-house triple-extracted Hibiscus and artisan-distilled Jasmine hydrosol. Hydrating, brightening and firming, this rare blend harnesses the potency of whole plants delivering full-spectrum vitamin C alongside its bioavailable flavonoids and supportive co-factors. We complement the Hibiscus with Camu Camu, Sea Buckthorn, and Rosehip, plants renowned for their extraordinary concentration of vitamin C, carotenoids, and flavonoids to strengthen and firm connective tissue.
This stunningly aromatic Elixir showcases our proud discovery of the most rare organic artisan-distilled Jasmine hydrosol in the world. Through a unique hydro-distillation technique, we are able to capture the delicate water-soluble constituents of the flower. This Elixir began as a tribute to this remarkable ingredient, considered impossible to work with by the industry today. True Jasmine hydrosol proves elusive due to the delicate nature of jasmine flowers, whose fragrance and phytoconstituents suffer damage during the traditional hydrosol steam distillation process. However, our journey led us to an artisan distiller who has dedicated his life to perfecting the hydro-distillation of this exquisite flower. We simply could not resist creating a product as special as the ingredient itself. Hydrating Elixir C is also enriched with three variations of herbalist-made Hibiscus macerations, utilizing freshly harvested and exquisitely handled hibiscus fruits to ensure maximum vitamin C presence and potency.
Jasmine Hydrosol˚, Sandalwood Hydrosol˚, Frankincense Hydrosol˚, Herbalist Made Whole Plant Infusions and Extracts of Hibiscus˚, Camu Camu˚, Rosehip Fruit + Seed˚, Gotu Kola˚, Acerola˚, Astragalus˚, Sea Buckthorn Fruit + Seed˚, Turmeric˚, Frankincense˚; Jasmine Essential Oil˚, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Biodynamic Grape Alcohol˚, Vegetable Glycerin˚, Jasmine Enfleurage˚
˚organically grown ingredient
Shake Elixir well with each use and mist directly and generously onto clean skin. Follow with a Serum and/or Balm.
Store this product in a cool, dry and dark place. Use within 6 months of opening and by the recommended use-by date, which can be found on the bottom of the bottle.