Hydrating Elixir llRegular price $64.00
3.3oz l 100ml
Hydrating Elixir II: Support + Recover delivers immediate hydration and soothing relief to reactive, irritated, inflamed skin. Our Hydrating Elixirs are an essential step to hydration within a Laurel Skin ritual. This product is a hydrating mist/serum combination, made of cooling artisan distilled single farm hydrosols, along with a combination of herbalist-made and housemade whole plant extracts. This vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant-rich mist calms and relieves the skin while balancing the skin’s microflora for a clear complexion. The plants in this blend boast many hydrating, nutritive, and anti-inflammatory constituents like curcumin and azulene, along with B vitamins, enzymes, salicylic acid*, polyphenols, and humectant complexes that mimic hyaluronic acid. This Elixir is good for all skin types, but is especially well-suited to acne, inflammation of any kind, hyperpigmentation, and skin that is in need of extra soothing support in order to function in a healthy way.
- Combination / Reactive / Acneic / Inflamed
- 99% Whole Plant Organic
- 25 Beneficial Active Ingredients
- Chamomile – Our German Chamomile Hydrosol, grown and distilled in the Pacific Northwest, is the ultimate cooler, soother, and reliever for reactive, red, or inflamed skin. It is as powerful and strong as it is calming, and beneficial to everyone. Our Elixir contains FIVE variations of the Chamomile plant, to ensure we provide all the phytonutrients it has to offer: the hydrosol, two types of herbalist-made whole plant macerations, alongside both Roman and German micro-dosed essential oils.
- Lavender – Our Biodynamic Lavender Hydrosol is a rare treasure, grown and distilled just miles from our Petaluma Barn. It is calming and cooling to the skin, but most of all balancing to oil production, pH, and our microbiome. This is a plant that can truly help with both chronic acne and mild breakouts.
- Turmeric – Our whole plant organic Turmeric extract is deeply anti-inflammatory to reactive skin and acneic skin. It is brightening, and contains an abundance of flavonoids and polyphenols for antioxidant activity.
- Meadowsweet – Pore clarifying Meadowsweet is a soothing and balancing plant. It is cleansing and purifying, while at the same time calms and reduces irritation in the skin. Meadowsweet is also a source of salicylic acid while simultaneously offering anti-inflammatory and mucilagenous compounds, making the sometimes negative effects of isolated salicylic nonexistent.
- Lemon Balm – This unique hydrosol and essential oil is rare and delicate. Its high antioxidant content is specific to cellular renewal and repair. It also has a lymph affinity, inspiring movement and flow over stagnation. It can have a balancing effect on our surface immunity and microbiome.
- Helichrysum – Pacific Northwest grown and artisan distilled, our Helichrysum Hydrosol is no doubt a powerful plant medicine. Cooling and soothing Helichrysum is deeply regenerative to the skin by restoring health and vitality on a cellular level.
German Chamomile Hydrosol°, Neroli Hydrosol°, Calendula Hydrosol°, Lemon Balm Hydrosol°, Lavender Hydrosol°, Helichrysum Hydrosol°; Herbalist Made Whole Plant Extracts of German Chamomile°, Calendula°, Milky Oats°, Licorice Root°, Passionflower Vine°, Echinacea Root°, Meadowsweet°, Cleaver°, Self Heal Flower°, Turmeric Root°, Plantain Leaf°, Borage Seed°; Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Biodynamic® Grape Alcohol°, Vegetable Glycerine°; Essential Oils of Roman Chamomile°, Orange Blossom Enfleurage°, German Chamomile°, Lavender°, Lemon Balm°, Helichrysum°; Scarlet Pimpernel Flower Essence°
°organically or biodynamically grown ingredient
HOW TO USE:
Shake Elixir well with each use and mist directly and generously onto clean skin. Follow with a Serum and/or Balm.
Store this product in a cool, dry and dark place. Use within 6 months of opening and by the recommended use-by date, which can be found on the bottom of the bottle.