L'Élixir de Manuka
- Moisturize dry and mature skin
- Improve skin texture
- Clarify problematic skin
- Enhance and unify skin tone
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Black cumin oil - Black cumin oil is known to have antibacterial benefits that are beneficial to problem skin.
- Seabuckthorn oil - Sea buckthorn oil is known to have antibacterial benefits that are beneficial to problem skin.
- Manuka concentrate - Manuka concentrate is a concentrated form of Manuka essential oil. The concentrate is obtained by distillation of the small green leaves of the Manuka tree and is known for its antibacterial properties. Manuka extract helps to visibly diminish frustrating skin problems, reduce the appearance of breakouts, oiliness and leave a clarified and clear complexion.
- Bakuchiol - Bakuchiol is a high-performance botanical that addresses common skin concerns.
- Natural salicylic acid (willow bark oil & fermented) - Willow bark extract clarifies problematic skin & helps to improve the appearance of skin looking dull and tired. It also helps with skin irritation, congestion and clogged pores by smoothing skin.
- Ceramides - Ceramides: Ceramides are used in skincare to moisturize, increase hydration and improve barrier function. Environmental factors can cause the skin's natural ceramides to be compromised, leading to loss of moisture and premature ageing. By adding ceramides to skincare products, the skin's protective barrier can be strengthened, and moisture levels of the skin can be improved. Ceramides can also protect the skin from trans‐epidermal water loss (TEWL).
- HOW TO USE:
.68oz l 20ml
Envelop skin in a protective veil with L’Élixir de Manuka — a high-performance, imperfections-fighting clarifying face serum formulated with manuka concentrate to visibly diminish frustrating skin problems, reduce the appearance of oiliness and infuse the skin with a newfound radiance.
The luxuriously indulging problem skin face serum is fortified with an effective blend of research-backed bakuchiol, blended with ceramides, helichrysm extract and exquisite oils, which work together to relieve problematic skin by thoroughly cleansing the pores and buffing away surface impurities. The appearance of redness and uneven skin tone is immediately reduced, leaving your complexion clarified, soothed and refreshed.
The L’Élixir de Manuka oil serum for dry skin utilizes vitamins A, E and C, as well as bakuchiol and natural salicylic acid, to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, reduce the look of dark scars, purify the skin, and defend it against the impact of environmental stressors.
A Multi-Tasking Clarifying Face Serum - Use it to:
Ingrédients/Ingredients: *Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, *Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, *Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, *Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, *Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, *Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, *Copaifera Officinalis Resin, Bakuchiol, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Ceramide NP, **Leptospermum Scoparium Oil Active Concentrate, *Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Bisabolol, *Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, *Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, *Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, *Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, *Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract
* Certifié Biologique/Certified Organic
** Culture Sauvage/Wild Harvested
Use this clarifying face serum once or twice a day to moisturize and protect the skin.
After cleansing and toning, apply a thin layer of the serum to problematic areas, avoiding the eye area. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse well with water. Use every night or as needed.
For best results, use in combination with the La D’tox Noire face mask and/or the L’Élixir de Pureté Sang Du Dragon serum.