L'ÉLIXIR DE CLARTÉ 2.0Regular price $86.00
1oz l 30ml
Enriched with cinnamon liposome - Vitamin C & Brightening Peptides
The new formula enhances hydration and provides a more brightening effect.
Formulated with glycolic, lactic and citric acids to revitalize the skin’s surface and impart a healthy glow, this AHA face serum lifts away the buildup of dead skin cells and impurities, leaving your skin visibly smoother, brighter and firmer-looking.
The new 2.0 version is an advanced formula now enriched with cinnamon liposomes, vitamin C, and skin brightening peptides to unify and illuminate your complexion.
Use it as:
- Brightening serum
- Daily Exfoliator
- Brightening Toner (before your moisturizer)
- To remove facial make-up (using a cotton pad)
- To layer other products (brightening serums & creams)
The benefits of encapsulation
Encapsulating cinnamon means that it has been housed in a carrier system designed to:
- Protect its integrity
- Improve stability
- Penetrate into the skin effectively
- Enhance delivery to the skin
- Remains stable and potent
Skin types: Normal, dry, combination, dull skin, acne-prone and mature skin.
- Cinnamon liposome extract provides antibacterial properties and purifies the skin, helping to reduce common skin imperfections. Cinnamon is also known to balance skin tone, leaving you with a flawless complexion and revealing the natural glow of your skin.
- Vitamin C is a powerful brightening ingredient effectively proven to help promote glowing and radiant looking skin.
- Provitamin B5 is a powerful humectant that works to increase moisture and hydrate dry skin.
- Brightening Derma peptide : Is a powerful probiotic ingredient that increase moisture and helps to improve skin tone and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation. This special ingredient will help lighten the skin to achieve a more even skin tone. This probiotic also provides a soothing skin feel and reduces the damaging effect of environmental aggressors.
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Organic Aloe) Juice, Aqua, Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus Ferment (Dermapeptide Lightening) Lysate Filtrate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Cinnamomum (Cinnamon) Cassia Bark Extract, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Phospholipids, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Flower Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Vegan), **Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil Expressed, Benzyl Alcohol, Salix Nigra (Black Willow) Bark Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Linalol, D-Limonene
* Certified Organic
** Bergamot fcf* is free from bergapten – it has no photosensitizing effects
HOW TO USE:
Saturate a cotton pad with this brightening face serum and apply to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Please note that a light tingly sensation may appear immediately after application due to the use of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), which is normal.
We recommend using L’Élixir De Clarté 2.0 as part of your evening skincare routine to reveal fresh, radiant skin in the morning. If you’re new to AHAs, you should use this brightening face serum 2-3 times a week for the first 1-2 weeks and gradually increase the frequency as your skin adjusts to the acids.
Caution: The use of AHAs can increase your skin’s UV photosensitivity. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater before sun exposure to avoid sun damage.