Maximum Intensity Vegan Mascara
- Deeply pigmented with great staying power
- Gentle formula that can be removed with water
- Natural black mascara for sensitive eyes, oily eyes, contact lens wearers, etc.
- 70+% certified organic content
- Low heavy metal minerals, ethically sourced and verified child labor free
- Lab-tested & clear of PFAS to a detectible limit (<10 ppm of organic fluoride)
- PETA certified vegan & cruelty free
- Silicone wand
- Packaged in metal tube with plastic lining
- EU Certified
- KEY BIOACTIVES::
- Sustainably harvested, Myrica Wax is extracted from the berry shells of the Myrica Pubescens tree native to Latin America. Used in cosmetics for adding texture and body without greasiness.
- HOW TO USE:
.28oz I 8ml
SAPPHO’s gentle and kind formula creates intensely black, luscious, long lashes that don’t smudge with a clean, vegan formula. It has a silicone wand to separate each lash and is buildable from light to dramatic.
Intensely black, this lengthening Vegan Mascara has been created with organic fruit and plant waxes to be both long-lasting and smear-less, buildable yet gentle enough to come off with water. Its formula and state-of-the-art silicone wand are irreplaceable, separating and coating each lash individually creating intense length, with no flaking or transferring throughout the day; no "raccoon eyes" with green beauty's darling mascara.
Aqua, Glycerin, Myrica Pubescens Fruit Wax*, CI 77499, Diheptyl succinate, Copernicia Cerifera Wax*, Stearic acid, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera*, Pullulan, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Acacia Senegal Gum, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Phenethyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium carbonate.
* Certified organic (pesticide free) ingredient
Hold applicator brush horizontally and sweep upward on lashes starting from the root to tip. Add more coats for increased lash length.
This water-based mascara does not blend with the skin's natural oils, avoiding transferring, and comes off with water. Use a drop of gentle cleanser or makeup remover if needed.
Pro Tip: Because this natural mascara dries on your lashes, it is uber buildable and the best way to apply for long lashes is to do a coat, let it dry (feel free to go onto another part of your makeup) and repeat 2-3 times. Finish with just the very tips of your lashes and the outer corners.