Moon Boost Serum
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- REDUCE the appearance of signs of aging and achieve firmer-looking skin with vitamin A from carrot seed oil
- SOOTHE sensitive skin while locking in moisture with vitamin B5
- IMPROVE the appearance of aged and fragile skin while evening out your skin tone with vitamin C
- REVITALIZE your skin and maintain its youthful appearance with vitamin D rich shiitake mushroom and vegan alternative ahiflower®
- PROTECT your skin from environmental stressors and damage with vitamin E from raspberry NECTA® seed oil
- REINFORCE the skin’s natural barrier with vitamin F which helps to keep pores from clogging
- DIMINISH the appearance of dark circles with vitamin K from prickly pear seed oil
- SHIELD your skin from blue light exposure with blueberry NECTA® seed oil
- FIRM the appearance of your skin and bring out youthful radiance with green coffee extract
- HOW TO USE:
Especially good for thirsty skin, this velvety-smooth, hydrating vitamin serum is formulated with non-comedogenic, nutrient-dense superfood oils and extracts. Together, they help to reinforce the skin’s natural barrier while providing it with a healthy glow.
Just like your body benefits from vitamin supplementation so does your skin. Infused with 7 vitamins, this revolutionary serum will nourish, support and bring out the best in your skin.
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Tocopherol VITAMIN E, Buglossoides Arvensis (Ahiflower®) Seed Oil VEGAN VITAMIN D ALTERNATIVE, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether VITAMIN B, Lycium Barbarum Seed Oil GOJI BERRY, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil VITAMIN A, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate VITAMIN C, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil PRICKLY PEAR/VITAMIN K, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid VITAMIN F, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract GREEN COFFEE EXTRACT (CAFFEINE), Lentinus Edodes Extract SHIITAKE/VITAMIN D, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Blueberry) Seed Oil VITAMIN B/C, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil VITAMIN A/E, Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil PUMPKIN/VITAMIN E/Zinc, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil VITAMIN E, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon (Gromwell) Root Extract, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Junos Peel Oil*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Leaf/Seed Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract *non-photosensitive
Massage 1-3 drops onto clean, damp skin morning and/or night. Allow your fingertips to work their way into the nooks and crannies of your face, focusing on fine lines, areas of dryness as well as congestion. Excellent for all skin types, including sensitive, oily and mature.
TIP #1: To maximize absorption, apply Moon Boost after cleansing your face and while your skin is still damp or even wet.
TIP #2: Use a light touch around your eye area and more pressure around your jaw, between your eyebrows and under your cheekbones.
TIP #3: Make a “skin smoothie” by blending Moon Boost with and to enhance the penetration of vitamins and minerals and boost hydration.TIP #3: Make a “skin smoothie” by blending Moon Boost with and to enhance the penetration of vitamins and minerals and boost hydration.
TIP #3: Make a “skin smoothie” by blending Moon Boost and Fullmoon Serum and Face Food to enhance the penetration of vitamins and minerals and boost hydration.
TIP #4: To prepare skin for make-up application, prime your face with a couple drops of Moon Boost prior to applying your base foundation and/or concealer.
TIP #5: As Moon Boost is a dry oil, it does not leave a sticky residue and can be applied to your hair to help reduce frizziness.