Muhka Botanical Cleanser
- Natural source of AHA & Glycolic Acid from Papaya enzymes gently exfoliates skin
- Antioxidant rich plant oils contain Vitamin A, B, C & E that are vital for skin health
- Anti-inflammatory Turmeric, brightens and combats acne causing bacteria
- Essential fatty acids & triglycerides nourish and restores moisture balance
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Papaya - Rich in Vitamin A, C, and E, this tropical fruit promotes healthy skin leaving the complexion soft, supple and brighter. Contains purifying properties such as papain enzymes that deliver a gentle fruit acid exfoliation that removes pore-clogging dead skin cells and accelerates the formation of new skin cells.
- Turmeric - Considered the greatest skin healer in Ayurveda, this antioxidant powerhouse enhances skin health and brightens the complexion. Antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties heal and prevent breakouts, rid blackheads and reduces hyperpigmentation.
- Castor Seed - Treasured in Ayurvedic medicine for its cooling properties this seed oil soothes inflammation, promotes skin’s natural healing ability and restores skin radiance. Abundant in triglycerides and other fatty acids that work as natural humectants to deeply moisturize and prevent transepidermal water loss.
- HOW TO USE:
3.4oz I 100ml
This botanically enriched oil cleanser and makeup remover preserves moisture without stripping skin. Removing dirt, excess oil and stubborn makeup — this gently exfoliating face wash leaves skin soft and purified. Free of harsh sulfates, the cleanser transforms into a purifying milk that rinses clean.
Sesamum indicum (Sesame Seed) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil*, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil**, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limonene+, Linalool+*Certified Organic Ingredient**Wildcrafted Ingredient+ Naturally occurring compound in essential oils; not an added ingredientNon-Comedogenic • Pregnancy Safe • For All Skin-TypesEthically & Responsibly Sourced Ingredients
Massage cleansing oil into dry skin using upward circular motions to dissolve make-up. Next, add water and emulsify cleanser into a light milk to remove additional impurities. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.