Night BalmRegular price $112.00
1oz l 30ml
Our Night Balm is a waterless, rich and concentrated moisturizer that sinks deeply into the skin, repairing free radical damage and restoring vibrancy. Potent, raw, unrefined botanicals were selected to regenerate the skin, supporting all aspects of aging radiantly. Its phytonutrient profile is specific to brightening and evening skin tone, along with strengthening and building connective tissue for firm and supple skin. Dense nutrients and antioxidants found in our whole plants provide every necessary building block for optimal overnight skin repair. The Night Balm is just slightly richer in moisturizing and soothing lipids than our lighter Day Balm, with a focus on deeply restoring radiant skin health.
- 100% Whole Plant Organic
- 26 Beneficial Active Ingredients
- Rose – Our Organic White Rose essential oil is gentle and soothing to the skin, while deeply supportive to connective tissue. Rose reduces the appearance of fine lines and is a powerful free radical scavenger.
- Sandalwood – Our Sandalwood is sustainably and organically farmed in Hawaii. It is carefully distilled by a master artisan distiller over the course of several days. Sandalwood Oil is truly special, and you can understand its skin benefits just by its appearance. Its structure is quite different than other essential oils, in that it is deeply moisturizing and gentle for all skin types.
- Pomegranate Oil – This is quite possibly the most beautiful oil that we work with. It is rich and thick by nature, but penetrates deeply and is incredibly healing to skin barriers that have been damaged over time by inflammation.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil – This concentrated superfood extract is made of the whole fruit and the seed, which makes it incredibly high in the entire range of essential fatty acids, vitamin C and carotenes. It works to strengthen connective tissue and prevents its breakdown.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil – Our Rosehip Oil is incredibly special because it comes from both fruit and seed, making more vitamins and nutrients more bioavailable. There are no oils that match the unique chemical make-up of Rosehip Oil, which has been used for centuries and studied at length for its ability to reduce the appearance of scars, repair deep cellular damage, and minimize the appearance of fine lines by supporting collagen and connective tissue.
Jojoba Oil˚, Shea Butter˚, Rosehip Seed and Fruit Oil˚, Borage Seed Oil˚, Almond Oil˚, Evening Primrose Oil˚, Tamanu Oil˚, Sea Buckthorn Seed and Fruit Oil˚, Beeswax˚, Pomegranate Oil˚, Rosemary Extract˚; House Made Whole Plant Extracts of Gotu Kola˚, Calendula˚, Comfrey˚, Nettle˚, Chamomile˚, Licorice˚, Red Clover˚, Lemon Balm˚, Astragalus˚, Yarrow˚, Elderflower˚, Horsetail˚; Essential Oils of White Rose˚, Sandalwood˚, Myrrh˚
˚organically grown ingredient
HOW TO USE:
Apply a very small amount (about 1/4 of a pea size) to face, neck, and chest after applying Elixir and Serum.
Use within 6 months of opening and within 18 months of the manufacture date found on the bottom of the jar.
Keep contents of jar dry and free of moisture, water, or contaminants. Store product away from light and heat in order to best preserve antioxidant contents. If Balm melts in transit and texture changes, this does not affect the product performance, only texture. If you wish to restore the Balm’s texture post melting please reach out to us for instructions.