On the Rocks Eye Palette
- Pearl Lustre - A beautiful iridescent shade inspired by lustrous natural pearls. Perfect for bringing a little light to brow arches and the eye’s inner corners.
- Amber Glow - A bright, glow-infused metallic shade that seems to radiate sunshine and positivity, just like its namesake gemstone.
- Tiger's Eye - This striking, shimmering hue is inspired by the powerful Tiger’s Eye crystal, a deep golden stone believed to harness the wearer’s inner strength.
- Moonstone - A versatile neutral with a soft, luminous quality. The perfect base shade, this delicate pink hue takes its color from the positive energy of moonstone.
- Intense Garnet - A rich reddish hue that draws upon the intense color of garnet, a gemstone thought to ignite passion and bring balance.
- Crystal Glaze - An enigmatic shade with an intense sparkle inspired by the unique shimmer of raw crystals as they catch the light.
- Rich Rubellite - A dramatic, deep and jewel-like ruby-red hue that brings a beautiful depth and intensity to the eyes.
- Smoky Quartz - The perfect, warm smoky brown shadow for instant smoulder, and is inspired by the color of the precious stone believed to promote positive vibes.
- HOW TO USE:
Lily Lolo On the Rocks Eye Palette made with natural ingredients. Inspired by the captivating color and powerful symbolism of crystals and gemstones, the On the Rocks Eye Palette gives jewel tones a fresh and contemporary edge. The palette’s eight, highly-pigmented and long-lasting shades span soft neutrals, glow-infused orange hues, intense reds and pinks for a look that strikes the balance between bold and incredibly wearable. It’s time to get crystalized. Gluten free. Vegan. GMO free. Fragrance free.
The On the Rocks Collection includes:
Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, May Contain [+/- Tin Oxide, Caesalpinia Bark Extract, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarine].