Recovery BalmRegular price $76.00
1oz l 30ml
The Recovery Balm has become a cult favorite in the Laurel Skin line; one that has earned its rightful place in any medicine cabinet. It’s a remedy for practically any skin ailment, from extreme cases of eczema, perioral dermatitis and painful cystic acne, to sensitive allergy-prone skin, to the occasional cut, scrape or rash. This multi-functional balm reduces the appearance of redness, swelling, and irritation while offering up a therapeutic dose of whole plant goodness to jump-start and support the skin’s own healing process. In addition to being a medicine chest heal-all, this Balm is also a favorite anti-inflammatory facial moisturizer for those with reactive skin and considerable health concerns.
- Helichrysum – This little yellow flower is as gentle as it is potent. It reduces redness and swelling. It strengthens tissues and supports cellular healing activity, and reduces the appearance of scars and broken capillaries.
- Tamanu – There is no replacement for the deep cool green Tamanu oil, which is a sacred ancient plant medicine of the tropics. It is anti-inflammatory, wound healing, antibacterial, stimulates skin immunity, and has a unique phytonutrient profile specific to skin healing.
- Pomegranate – This is quite possibly the most beautiful oil that we work with. It is rich and thick by nature, but penetrates deeply and is incredibly healing to skin barriers that have been damaged over time by inflammation.
- Calendula – Our vibrant Biodynamic® Calendula is farmed and harvested mindfully for Laurel Skin. Calendula is deeply restorative and healing on a cellular level. It is excellent for scarring and all forms of skin damage.
- Lavender – Our Biodynamic® Lavender essential oil is anti-inflammatory, calming and cooling to the skin. It promotes healthy cell functioning and prevents harmful bacteria from overpopulating the skin.
- Lemon Balm – This nutrient-rich green leaf, also known as Melissa is high in delicate antioxidants that work swiftly to reduce free radical damage. It is specific to mending and soothing inflamed and problematic skin and has been studied extensively for its anti-viral properties.
Shea Butter˚, Tamanu Oil˚, Olive Oil˚, Jojoba Oil˚, Pomegranate Oil˚, Rosemary Extract˚; House Made Whole Plant Extracts of Calendula˚, Comfrey˚, Lavender˚, Yarrow˚, Marshmallow˚, Self Heal˚; Essential Oils of Lavender˚, Lemon Balm˚, Helichrysum˚
˚organically grown ingredient
HOW TO USE:
Apply a very small amount (about 1/4 of a pea size) to face, neck, and chest after applying Elixir and Serum. This product can also be used on the body as needed.
Begin use within 18 months of manufacture date on the bottom of the jar. Use within 6 months of opening.
Keep contents of jar dry and free of moisture, water, or contaminants. Store product away from light and heat in order to best preserve antioxidant contents. If Balm melts in transit and texture changes, this does not affect the product performance, only texture. If you wish to restore the Balm’s texture post melting please reach out to us for instructions.