RECOVERY CLEANSERRegular price $55.00
1.7oz l 50ml
A creamy balm that emulsifies completely when massaging with water. It will give you a feeling of relaxation thanks to the essential oils of lavender, orange and rosemary, an aroma that envelops you and makes you disconnect for a few seconds. Recovery cleanser is your SPA treatment at home, you will feel how it nourishes and cares for your skin deeply, while cleaning and hydrating it. We also recommend using luxurious cleansing balm to milk recovery cleanser as a mask and letting your skin absorb and soften your skin even more.
Use this oil-based cleanser as a first step in your facial routine to dissolve all dirt particles (makeup, sweat, sun creams etc). In addition, Recovery Cleanser is composed of many nutritious oils such as Moringa, Calendula and Bamboo oil that will leave your skin feeling velvety soft and prepared to receive the rest of your treatment.
In the short term, you will notice how the skin feels deeply cleansed, hydrated, juicy and with the appearance of pores minimized. In the long term, our luxurious cleansing balm to milk recovery cleanser helps rejuvenate the skin and fight against free radicals and the effects of skin oxidation.
- Moringa oil (Soul Ingredient): Coming from the Himalayas. A plant that has all the adverse environmental conditions not to grow, and yet with its oxidation powers, it survives any type of climate. It is a plant that at the oxidation level is extreme, having more than 69 different antioxidants. Due to its anti-inflammatory and cleansing power, Moringa oil is a great ally to fight against all skin imperfections, such as acne or blackheads. Because of its anti-oxidant properties, it is also ideal for preventing wrinkles and supporting radiant skin.
- Olive oil: Has excellent regenerative properties and is effective in regulating hydration and restructuring the skin. The high oleic acid content provides resistance to oxidation and is an excellent moisturizer.
- Sage Extract: Contains high levels of antioxidants to fight skin oxidation caused by extrinsic factors (sun exposure and pollution).
- Bamboo Extract: Bamboo has great qualities for skin care: purifying, anti-inflammatory and restorative. Bamboo helps to synthesize collagen (helping delay cell aging), softens the skin, moisturizes it and improves its elasticity,
- Calendula Extract: Provides anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial benefits. Calms skin irritations. Ideal after sun exposure.
- Squalane: Locks in essential moisture without providing a feel of oiliness to the cleanser.
- Sweet Orange & Rosemary essential oils: Help calm the spirit to reduce intrinsic stress (second most influential aging factor).
- Lavander essential oil (Soul Ingredients): Its relaxing effect and rich aroma help you find a break after a long day at work. In addition to insomnia, it is highly effective in reducing states of anxiety and nervousness, it lowers blood pressure. Known as blue gold, originating from the fields of Provence in France. In the tomb of the Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun, vessels filled with an ointment that smelled of lavender were found even after 3000 years. The ancient Egyptians may have used lavender when embalming their mummies.
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter**, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil**, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil*, Glycerin venegtal*****, Glycine Soja Oil**, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*****, Sucrose Palmitate****, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract**, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil***, Squalane**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil***, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil*, Bisabolol*****, Tocopherol**, Beta-Sistosterol*****, Maltodextrin*****, Silica**, CI 77491**, CI 77492**Linalool****, Geraniol****, Limonene****, Citral****
* Bio certified ingredient ** 100% pure botanical source *** 100% pure essential oil. **** Natural derived oil constituents ***** Certified botanical derived ingredient.
HOW TO USE:
Apply Recovery Cleanser over your fingertips, put your hand close to your face and breathe deeply to allow the essential oils to penetrate the limbic system and calm you. With your fingertips, apply the balm cleanser and massage it softly but thoroughly into dry skin in the main 4 areas: chin, forehead, cheeks and neck. Leave to act for a few seconds. Rinse with room temperature water while continuing massaging.
Option 2 (for deeper cleansing): Moisten a Muslin Cloth and pass (massage) over the face until all cleanser is off. Take extra care around the eye zone, while cleansing thoroughly in congested areas like the nose and chin.