SEABUCK + NEROLI Regenerative Face NectarRegular price $98.00
1oz l 30ml
THE MOST REGENERATIVE NECTAR. CONDITIONS + BOOSTS FIRMNESS.
Highly concentrated Co2 extract of sea buckthorn repairs dry damaged skin. Seabuckthorn extract is rich in provitamin-A, an essential component of the skin’s repair function. It conditions the skin, boosts firmness and elasticity while improving the appearance of fine lines, scars, and sun damage without irritation. Essential oils of Tunisian neroli, rosey palmarosa, and sparkling pink grapefruit uplift the senses.
- Blended with camellia, red raspberry Co2 healing hemp seed, pomegranate, and maracuja to heal stressed skin and deeply moisturize.
- Seabuckthorn contains a wealth of antioxidants, vitamins A, C + E, flavonoids, polyphenols and polysaccharides.
- The presence of Omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9 revitalize skin and encourage faster regeneration of cells.
- SeaBuckThorn CO2 Superfood for the skin. With high amounts vitamins A, C and E, carotenes, flavonoids, amino acids, it nourishes, revitalizes, and restores skin. Boasting 6 different fat soluble vitamins, 22 fatty acids, 42 kinds of lipids and 36 kinds of flavanoids. It is the richest natural source of Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) and Omega 7. Seabuck thorn berries stimulate collagen production, combat wrinkles and dryness while reversing the effects of aging and pollution. * (source link cited below)
- Grapeseed Oil Containing noteworthy amounts of bio-active Omega 6 Linoleic Acid (65%) and Omega 9 Oleic Acid (18%). Linoleic acid soothes skin, and helps it to repair and strengthens cell membranes. This oil also possesses anti inflammatory properties which not only prevents breakouts, but helps to cure any existing acne problems. Featherlight oil absorbs quickly to help encourage the production of elastin and hyaluronic acid in the skin.
- Watermelon Seed Oil from Africa dissolves sebum buildup, unclogs pores due to the high content of omega acids & Omega 6 Linoleic acid. Its light texture absorbs quickly into skin while cleansing and moisturizing.
- Argan Oil from Morocco is full of minerals, amino acids, and Vitamin E to improve skin elasticity, plump skin cells, and effectively combats free radicals.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil is an exotic oil rich in pucinic acid and its high polyphenol content makes it a strong antioxidant. A deeply penetrating and nutritious oil that fights free radicals and harmful UV rays.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil contains an exceptionally high proportion of Vitamin E and Vitamin A (retinol) as well as omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Helpful in blocking harmful UV rays and damaging free radicals. Red Raspberry Oil is rich in alpha linolenic acid suggesting pronounced anti-inflammatory properties.
- Neroli is a beautiful essential oil produced from the Citrus Aurantium tree's blossoms. Anti-bacterial, astringent, and cell regenerative. Neroli is a luxurious addition for cleansing, nourishing skin cells while balancing production of sebum. The exotic floral and green citrus aroma relaxes the nerves and soothes the heart. Helps one to reach a sensual awakening.
- Palmarosa helps balance sebum production and stimulate cell regeneration. The floral rosy and citrus aroma calms the nervous system while stimulating the immune system.
- Sandalwood possessing a combination of alpha and beta santalol which contribute to the sedative and anti-infectious effects of this beautiful astringent and skin healing oil.
- Grapefruit is astringent and antibacterial. Adding a bright and sparkling aroma. (Safe dilutions are used by our essential oil therapist to avoid any photo-toxic reactions with the sun.)
Vitis vinifera(Grapeseed) Oil*, Camellia seed oil*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp Seed) Oil*, Passiflora edulis (maracuja seed) oil, Red Raspberry Seed CO2*, Watermelon seed oil*, Pomegranate seed oil*, Sea buckthorn CO2*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) wax*, Camellia Seed Oil* Santalum caledonicum (Sandalwood)oil, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower and leaf oil, Citrus paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) peel oil, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) leaf oil*
79% Certified Organic Ingredients.
HOW TO USE:
After cleansing face saturate face with toning mist and press clean hands into face to provide hydration. Apply 2-5 drops of nectar into palms, rub together to activate the oils, and massage for one minute to stimulate circulation and detoxify lymph nodes. Use in the morning and or a night. Follow with more toning mist.