- Dermatologist and clinically tested.
- Hypoallergenic and non-irritating. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Vegan, cruelty-free and waterless.
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- HYDRATES your skin with linoleic acid from raspberry seed oil
- REDUCES the appearance of fine lines with vitamin A found in goji seed oil
- REFINES pores by removing excess oil with curcumin found in turmeric
- ENHANCES the look of your skin’s natural tone and texture with vitamin B3 from chia seed oil
- BRIGHTENS skin with saffron stem cell extract
- SOOTHES and calms skin with beta-glucan rich oat oil
- PROMOTES smooth and supple skin with omega-rich essential fatty acids from sacha inchi
- HOW TO USE:
1oz l 30ml
This velvety-smooth revitalizing serum is blended with superfoods that will nourish your skin. Its luxurious formula works to hydrate your complexion and promote skin elasticity. The powerful blend of superfood oils absorbs easily into the skin while offering protection from drying elements and long-term damage. Plus, it doubles as a nutrient-dense brow serum!
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Lycium Barbarum Seed Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Crocus Sativus Meristem Cell Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil
Apply 3-4 drops onto your fingers. Using Graydon’s ‘effleurage’ technique, gently sweep this brightening serum onto your freshly cleansed face, neck and décolleté. For extra hydration, follow with your favorite moisturizer and mist. Suitable for both morning and/or night and appropriate for all skin types.
TIP #1: Smooth over brows to thicken and condition brow hairs from root to tip.
TIP #2: Mix with your favorite moisturizer for a hydration boost!
TIP #3: Maximize absorption by following up with Face Food!