- Oily / Reactive / Inflamed / Acne
- 97% Whole Plant Organic
- 24 Beneficial Active Ingredients
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- German + Roman Chamomile – Organically farmed and harvested exclusively for Laurel in the Pacific Northwest, both variations of Chamomile are cooling and soothing to irritated and problem skin.
- Grapefruit and Blood Orange – Non-photosensitizing Citrus oils are ideal for balancing the skin’s natural oil production, and make for a refreshing cleanse. These oils are distilled fresh for Laurel by an artisan distiller in California.
- Calendula – Calendula two ways; in Hydrosol form as well as a whole plant extraction. Calendula is ideal for cleansing by encouraging cellular turnover, regeneration and improving anti-inflammatory pathways.
- Safflower and Sunflower – Our two favorite raw and freshly pressed seed oils for cleansing are in perfect balance here to decongest pores and minimize their appearance by attaching to our own oxidized oils so they can be easily wiped away.
- Honey – Our small batch, raw California honey has naturally occurring enzymes that help with gentle and healthy cell turnover.
- Burdock, Dandelion, Licorice, Echinacea – Our in-house Root decoction is purifying, cleansing, brightening and stimulating for surface immunity. These are all prebiotics for a diverse microbiome.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Contains malic and lactic acids that help soften and exfoliate the skin. It is powerful, and we only use it in a very small quantity, keeping this very gentle and suitable for all skin types.
- French Pink Clay – Pink Clay is the gentlest of clays and doesn’t dry out the skin. It improves circulation and promotes the release of deep pore congestion.
- HOW TO USE:
3.3oz l 100ml
Support Cleanser: Cool Relief is a calming, gel-like emulsion that gently removes daily pollutants, excess oil, makeup and sunscreen, and effectively detoxifies congested or breakout prone skin. This non-foaming and non-stripping facial cleanser is ideal to soothe red, irritated, or inflamed skin.
This Cleanser is feather light with an instant cooling effect on inflamed, acneic skin. It is also ideal for sun damaged skin or reactive skin in need of soothing support, while still encouraging detox and decongesting. It combines multiple Chamomile varieties, Calendula, Licorice, Lavender, and raw Honey all for calming in order to promote optimal skin health. Inflammation should always be the first symptom addressed in any situation where the skin is in a state of stress. The light oils of Sunflower and Safflower are our favorites for dissolving blackheads and oxidized sebum in pores. This multitasker does all of the above, while hydrating and keeping our lipid barrier intact and healthy.
Chamomile Hydrosol˚, Calendula Hydrosol˚, Lavender Hydrosol˚; House Made Aqueous Extracts of Burdock˚, Dandelion˚, Licorice˚, Echinacea˚; Safflower Oil˚, Sunflower Oil˚, Rosehip Seed Oil˚, Coconut Oil˚, Honey˚, Olive Wax (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate), Vegetable Glycerine˚, Vegetable Lecithin˚, Jojoba Oil˚, French Pink Clay, Citrus Extract˚; House Made Whole Plant Extracts of Licorice˚, Calendula˚, Rosemary˚, Cleaver˚; Apple Cider Vinegar˚; Essential Oils of Grapefruit˚, Blood Orange˚, Sandalwood˚, Roman Chamomile˚; Scarlet Pimpernel Flower Essence˚, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate
˚organically grown ingredient
Moisten hands and face with water. Pump a dime size (3-6 pumps) into fingertips. Massage well over the skin, especially in congested areas or around eyes for makeup removal. Remove with a warm towel. Using a warm towel to remove cleanser will easily remove make-up and sunscreen; cleanse twice for heavy make-up. For initial use: SHAKE WELL. This facial cleanser may need to be shaken occasionally to strengthen natural emulsion.
Store this product in a cool, dry and dark place. Use within 6 months of opening and use within 1 year from the manufacture date, which is noted on the bottom of the bottle.