- Sensitive / Inflamed / Cystic Acne / Redness
- 100% Whole Plant Organic
- 28 Beneficial Active Ingredients
- KEY BIOACTIVES:
- Evening Primrose – Freshly pressed and produced exclusively for our line, this California-made raw, unrefined oil reduces inflammation with its vast essential fatty acid profile, while it aids in reducing the appearance of fine lines and scarring.
- German Chamomile – This azulene-rich plant is a cooling relief to red or irritated skin of any kind. It is a potent anti-inflammatory that provides soothing, gentle regeneration. This plant often gets confused with Blue Tansy, sometimes referred to as Moroccan Chamomile, but German Chamomile is actually much gentler and soothing to the skin and poses less opportunity for reactivity.
- Baical Skullcap – As lovers of herbal medicine, this is by far the most potent anti-inflammatory that we have found. It has a strong antihistamine-like effect and supports the skin to work through reactivity with ease. This vibrant yellow root is also specific to allergic reactions and supports skin that often flares up in response to food and environments.
- Helichrysum – Freshly distilled for us in the Pacific Northwest, this little yellow flower is as gentle as it is potent. It strengthens tissues and supports healthy cellular activity, and reduces the appearance of scars and broken capillaries. This plant is a true healer, and a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Lemon Balm – This nutrient-rich green leaf, also known as Melissa, is high in delicate antioxidants that work swiftly to reduce free radical damage. It is specific to mending and soothing inflamed and problematic skin, and it also has a lymph and immune system affinity that has a regulatory effect. This plant speaks directly to the name of this Serum, Unburden, because its Rosmarinic Acid content can have a reduction and positive effect on lymphedema, puffiness and water retention.
- HOW TO USE:
1oz l 30ml
The Unburden Serum: Deep Tranquility is a concentrated moisturizer, treatment serum, and elemental defense oil in one. Its name comes from its ability to support all skin functions by lifting the burden of inflammation, the root cause of all secondary skin symptoms. Secondary skin symptoms include, but are not limited to acne, rosacea, redness, broken capillaries, excessive dryness, loss of elasticity, and even hyperpigmentation. It contains plants which have a lymph affinity; encouraging ease, flow, and release of the stagnation that shows up in our Qi, lymph, fascia, and connective tissue. The Unburden Serum encourages and supports all cellular functioning to continue with ease and grace, transforming skin to a state of tranquility.
The ratio of lipid oils in this particular Serum is quite different from our other Serums, making this one of our richer and more moisturizing Serums. The oils in the Unburden Serum are all centered around their anti-inflammatory ability.
**This serum also contains plants that have been studied for their ability to support our skin against UV damage, such as Red Raspberry Seed, Cranberry Seed, and Jojoba.**
Jojoba Oil˚, Evening Primrose Oil˚, Pomegranate Oil˚, Almond Oil˚, Rosehip Fruit + Seed Oil˚, Borage Seed Oil˚, Olive Oil˚, Red Raspberry Seed Oil˚, Chia Seed Oil˚, Tamanu Oil˚, Cranberry Seed Oil˚, Sea Buckthorn Fruit + Seed Oil˚, Rosemary Extract˚; House Made Whole Plant Extracts of Baical Skullcap˚, Licorice Root˚, Marshmallow Root˚, Calendula˚, Astragalus˚, Chamomile˚, Gotu Kola˚, Comfrey˚, Lavender˚, Nettle˚; Essential Oils of Helichrysum˚, Myrrh˚, Lemon Balm˚, Roman Chamomile˚, German Chamomile˚
˚organically grown ingredient
After applying Elixir first for hydration, then apply 3-5 drops of Serum into fingertips and press into wet face and neck. Follow with Balm, if desired. This product works as a treatment serum, a moisturizer, and it strengthens your skin’s response to the sun and environmental elements.
Use within 6 months of opening and by the recommended use-by date, which is found on the bottom of the bottle. Store this product in a cool, dry and dark place.